Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 28, 2022, 12:46:35 PM
Mino Raiola 😮
Bit of a shock that one id say
Apparently he actually is dead now.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

Yeah. No way i was gona be first to post it though

DrinkingHarp

Naomi Judd, mother of Wynonna and Ashley, and half lead of the group The Judds.

Statement from the daughters stated they lost their mother to the disease of mental illness.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

The Subbie

Jimmy Bell, The Rangers fc kit man & bigot supreme.

Dire Ear

Actor Dennis Waterman, known for his roles in TV shows like Minder, The Sweeney and New Tricks, has died, his family have said. He was 74

mouview

Darts player Mike Gregory died a few weeks ago, Lost the 1992 world final to Phil Taylor in one of the great matches. Had 6 darts to win it IIRC.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: mouview on May 08, 2022, 07:58:14 PM
Darts player Mike Gregory died a few weeks ago, Lost the 1992 world final to Phil Taylor in one of the great matches. Had 6 darts to win it IIRC.

Jaysus never heard that. Young enough. Seemed a nice bloke

Tatler Jack

Traditional musician and singer Seán Garvey. A natve of Cahirsiveen Co.Kerry his rendition of Sigerson Clifford's famous ballad about Cahirsiveen "The Boys of Barr na Sráide" is one of the best versions.
https://youtu.be/31RsNqOs9gw

http://www.mainevalleypost.com/2022/05/07/the-late-sean-garvey-singer-and-gentleman/

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis. RIP Seán.

https://youtu.be/2vYxjFeGvNM

Olly

Quote from: mouview on May 08, 2022, 07:58:14 PM

Met him in Sligo about 15 years ago. I was having a pint and he was quietly sitting there on at a table near me. Will never forget it.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Olly

Edit: Sorry it was his face on small leaflets on the tables. I think he was doing an exhibition there around that time.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

trueblue1234

Fred Ward. Tremors is still one of my favourite films from my younger years. And I'm unlike most has aged Well.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Tony Baloney

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 13, 2022, 11:31:44 PM
Fred Ward. Tremors is still one of my favourite films from my younger years. And I'm unlike most has aged Well.
He was great in Tremors and another of my favourite films, The Right Stuff.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 13, 2022, 11:31:44 PM
Fred was a good actor and he even delivered on his role in Naked Gunn.

gawa316

Former Australia cricketer Andrew Symonds has died aged 46 after being involved in a car accident

Jim Bob

Willie Loughrey AKA Rock Stewart. Great local entertainer in 80s