Ros away to Dublin 20th July 2019

Started by Rossfan, July 15, 2019, 12:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 19, 2019, 03:55:22 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 19, 2019, 03:47:00 PM
Quote from: oliverkelly on July 19, 2019, 03:28:07 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 19, 2019, 03:14:21 PM
Oliver any info on how our delegates voted on the Donegal motion at Congress?

I honestly dont know for sure but at the time i heard we were "advised" vote against it.
Enough said.
I do believe Horan helped us get the CF in the Hyde last year and no doubt we'll want a biteen of a grant for the works on the Hyde.
We'll hardly swing €30m like Frank Murphy  ::)

Are you mixing up John Horan in a  figure head role with  Páraic Duffy who was GAA chief this time last year?
Hadn't Duffy gone 3 or 4 months earlier and been replaced by Tom Ryan?
As I heard it Horan helped  convince JP to let us have the 2018 Final.
JP gave in  provided Ros CB stated  that they accepted it was the CC's right to decide the venue for the CF and that no more Finals till the up gradecwirks were done.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

Roscommon team named.

Darren O'Malley - Michael Glaveys
David Murray - Pádraig Pearses
Seán Mullooly - Strokestown
Conor Daly - Pádraig Pearses
Niall Daly - Pádraig Pearses
Conor Hussey - Michael Glaveys
Ronan Daly - Pádraig Pearses
Tadgh O'Rourke - Tulsk
Shane Killoran - Elphin
Brian Stack - St Brigids
Cathal Cregg - Western Gaels
Niall Kilroy - Fuerty
Diarmuid Murtagh - St Faithleachs
Conor Cox - Listowel Emmetts
Enda Smith - Boyle (C)
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

giveballaghback

I hope we can stay the pace with the dubs but our s&c has a bit to go yet after a couple of years of neglect. Going to have a small investment on ros +14 and a bit of Diarmuid at 9/1 for first goalscorer. Not making any plans yet on how ill spend the winnings ;D

The Hill is Blue

I hope that the Roscommon team are more focused on the actual game than their supporters seem to be. I'd venture to say that the team aren't wallowing in self-pity at the unfairness of the world.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

From the Bunker

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on July 19, 2019, 09:20:20 PM
I hope that the Roscommon team are more focused on the actual game than their supporters seem to be. I'd venture to say that the team aren't wallowing in self-pity at the unfairness of the world.

I have to say the Rossies on this board have been as positive as one could. Most of the negativity have been from neutral observers.

Dinny Breen

The sense of entitlement is dripping from this one.
#newbridgeornowhere

manfromdelmonte

How many division 1 teams have Dublin played in the championship in 2019?
Roscommon have played 3 already

kerryforsam19

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 19, 2019, 10:14:51 PM
How many division 1 teams have Dublin played in the championship in 2019?
Roscommon have played 3 already

Dublins fault no doubt.

I have never seen as much getting excuses in first as I have on here.

Rossfan

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 19, 2019, 09:59:06 PM

The sense of entitlement is dripping from this one.
Absolutely Dinny.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on July 20, 2019, 12:21:06 PM
Dubs unchanged for tonight .

https://www.dublingaa.ie/news/senior-footballers-unchanged-for-ros-duel

Strange not to see Connolly on the bench, seemed like the perfect opportunity for him to get some game time
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on July 20, 2019, 12:23:28 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on July 20, 2019, 12:21:06 PM
Dubs unchanged for tonight .

https://www.dublingaa.ie/news/senior-footballers-unchanged-for-ros-duel

Strange not to see Connolly on the bench, seemed like the perfect opportunity for him to get some game time

Not that strange, all Gavin said was that Connolly returned to training. All named subs have been training for months and would be ahead of Connolly in the pecking order.  If next weeks game is a dead rubber then all subs today will be starters and Connolly will likely get some game time in that match.

manfromdelmonte

He's probably up in court or something