Who will win 2024 All-Ireland Football Title?

Started by Olly, March 29, 2024, 10:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO WILL WIN 2024 ALL IRELAND FOOTBALL TITLE?

DUBLIN
36 (44.4%)
KERRY
8 (9.9%)
DERRY
19 (23.5%)
ARMAGH
13 (16%)
SOMEONE ELSE
5 (6.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Voting closed: April 05, 2024, 11:02:12 PM

Olly

See above
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Armagh18

GAABoardMod5

Wildweasel74

Wildweasel74

Armagh18

I think we're capable if we played to our best of beating Derry and given Kerry are in around the same level them as well. Laugh away but we drew with Derry after 90 minutes of football last year. Would imagine the Dubs would need to have a fair off day for us (or anyone else tbh) to beat them.

Equally we could very easily lose to the likes of Tyrone or Donegal.

David McKeown

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 31, 2024, 06:49:53 AMI think we're capable if we played to our best of beating Derry and given Kerry are in around the same level them as well. Laugh away but we drew with Derry after 90 minutes of football last year. Would imagine the Dubs would need to have a fair off day for us (or anyone else tbh) to beat them.

After today I wouldn't even be confident of getting out of the group.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Captain Obvious

All Ireland semi final spot is Armagh's ceiling. Could easily have reached one the last two years losing out on penalty shoot outs.

Armagh18

Quote from: David McKeown on March 31, 2024, 03:49:20 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on March 31, 2024, 06:49:53 AMI think we're capable if we played to our best of beating Derry and given Kerry are in around the same level them as well. Laugh away but we drew with Derry after 90 minutes of football last year. Would imagine the Dubs would need to have a fair off day for us (or anyone else tbh) to beat them.

After today I wouldn't even be confident of getting out of the group.
On a positive note- I don't think we'll be as bad as that again today. 3 handy frees missed among other chances.

Rossfan

3 Contenders for Sam
7 or 8 for 5 Qtr Final places.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

Quote from: Rossfan on April 01, 2024, 02:38:35 PM3 Contenders for Sam

The preliminary QF model means that the one of the 8 will get into the Qfs directly, the other 7 will battle in the preliminary QFs with one low Div 2 team who made it through. The preliminary Qfs might be quite competitive games, 4 teams will go through, one of these teams will not meet a big three team and so will reach the semi-finals.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Captain Scarlet

I said it on the the Div 2 thread, and I know it's very wishful thinking, but when it got very toght a few times yesterday the less established Dubs made some poor choices on the ball and seemed a bit unsure if a Con, Fenton or Kilkenny were not there.

But, it's unusual to see them in any way rattled, so I don't see them being stopped. There is some hope too in the goal chances that were coughed up too.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Rossfan on April 01, 2024, 02:38:35 PM3 Contenders for Sam

There are two contenders for Sam - Kerry and Dublin.