All Ireland U21 football championship 2017

Started by Captain Obvious, February 21, 2017, 12:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

GalwayBayBoy

Kerry getting ate in midfield. Galway do have the wind though.

1-7 and Galway have just messed up 2 other goal chances.

Zulu

Kerry are awful at running the ball out of their half. Passing across the field with no pace or variation.

GalwayBayBoy

Strong enough looking breeze in fairness.

Itchy

Quote from: mayoaremagic on April 15, 2017, 12:11:48 PM
Expect Kerry to give Galway a good trimming. Only 10/1 for Kerry to win by 16 points or more. Kerry love play Galway as they play open traditional football and fear Kerry. Expect to win by 20+. Could do with a tough game going into final against Donegal

Winning Margin   Hide
Kerry U21 1-3 pts 10/3   
Kerry U21 4-6 pts 10/3   
Kerry U21 7-9 pts 7/2   
Kerry U21 10-12 pts 11/2   
Kerry U21 13-15 pts 17/2   
Kerry U21 16 pts or more 10/1

Looking forward to the Kerry comeback to win by 20 points!

armaghniac

Galway now making a few mistakes here, otherwise they'd be a lot further ahead.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

GalwayBayBoy

Galway have had 3 goal chances now that they've messed up with the last pass.

Zulu

Kerry playing like a team that turned up expecting Galway to roll over. The amount of Kerry lads that have lost possession in a tackle is a joke. In saying that Galway might live to regret not being more clinical.

maigheo

Galway should be out the gate.Missing a lot of chances

Cunny Funt

Galway could be count cost of those missed chances yet. Game should be over as contest already.

seafoid

Kerry only have 2 Tom O'Sullivans in the FB line. They need another one.

Syferus

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 14, 2017, 05:14:13 PM
Quote from: StephenC on April 14, 2017, 09:39:28 AM
If only there were 2 massive games being played tomorrow to distract us all from this pearl-clutching.

Donegal are (surprisingly IMO) slight favourites on PP. 4/6 vs 13/8 for Dublin. 15/2 the draw.
Kerry are 7/1 on which seems crazy versus a decent Galway team. I know that this is an exceptional Kerry team but those odds seem mad.

Both games are on TG4
Dublin v Donegal 2.30pm in Breffni Park
Kerry v Galway 4.30pm in Cusack Park Ennis.

I gave the semi finals fixtures and venues on page 41 of this thread.

Donegal favourites isn't a surprise. Dublin are not at the level of their 2012,2014 U21 teams and if you do decent marking job on O'Callaghan you will go a long way to beating them. This is the best Donegal U21 team since 2010 only thing going against them is having to play this semi final so soon after the Ulster final.

In the other semi final the way Galway are written off might fire them up to produce a top performance they haven't showed thus far but I think Jack O Connor will be too cute to any ambush.

lol

longballin

Quote from: Syferus on April 15, 2017, 04:56:36 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 14, 2017, 05:14:13 PM
Quote from: StephenC on April 14, 2017, 09:39:28 AM
If only there were 2 massive games being played tomorrow to distract us all from this pearl-clutching.

Donegal are (surprisingly IMO) slight favourites on PP. 4/6 vs 13/8 for Dublin. 15/2 the draw.
Kerry are 7/1 on which seems crazy versus a decent Galway team. I know that this is an exceptional Kerry team but those odds seem mad.

Both games are on TG4
Dublin v Donegal 2.30pm in Breffni Park
Kerry v Galway 4.30pm in Cusack Park Ennis.

I gave the semi finals fixtures and venues on page 41 of this thread.

Donegal favourites isn't a surprise. Dublin are not at the level of their 2012,2014 U21 teams and if you do decent marking job on O'Callaghan you will go a long way to beating them. This is the best Donegal U21 team since 2010 only thing going against them is having to play this semi final so soon after the Ulster final.

In the other semi final the way Galway are written off might fire them up to produce a top performance they haven't showed thus far but I think Jack O Connor will be too cute to any ambush.

lol

Most people would have thought the same...

GalwayBayBoy

6 wides in a row for Galway now and an easy one just dropped into the keepers arms.

An Fhairche Abu