Ulster Club SFC 2019

Started by oakleaflad, October 21, 2019, 10:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Great show it was too. Joe Brolly would have been openly weeping I'd imagine

general_lee

Taylor

yellowcard

Thought Glenties were woeful on Sunday and but for a long hopeful ball into the small square tactic, I struggled to see what their game plan actually was. For a supposedly defensively sound team, their defence was like the red sea at times it was that open. Kilcoo deserved to win by more but in my opinion it was the weakest Ulster championship in a long time. Derrygonnelly should have comfortably beaten Kilcoo in the semi final if they had had a free taker. 

Hedgehunter

Don't be silly... kilcoo would have stepped it up a few gears if they feared it was closer..

yellowcard

Quote from: Hedgehunter on December 04, 2019, 01:53:13 PM
Don't be silly... kilcoo would have stepped it up a few gears if they feared it was closer..

On Sunday? Possibly so, I thought that the scoreline flattered Glenties.

general_lee

OgraAnDun

They wouldn't have got out of Tyrone though

Hedgehunter

Quote from: OgraAnDun on December 07, 2019, 02:14:25 PM

Their 2nds would get out of tyrone..

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Hedgehunter on December 07, 2019, 06:07:12 PM

I think you missed the joke there Hedgehunter

Hedgehunter

Quote from: OgraAnDun on December 07, 2019, 07:39:29 PM
Quote from: Hedgehunter on December 07, 2019, 06:07:12 PM

I think you missed the joke there Hedgehunter

Ohh I did... 2nds winning the tyrone championship would show how poor it is even though it's harder to win in tyrone than it is to topple Dublin

champion1981

We all slate uscfc at times  ,but good that ballyboden game y/day was hard to watch, are we expecting to much from ulster teams? I know the conditions wasn't great yesterday  but you would imagine a Dublin team with mdmc playing  and the players they have would put up a better show ??

Targetman

I strongly fancy Kilcoo to beat them

regal

I'd fancy kilcoo to beat ballyboden. Ballyboden have looked very ordinary any time I've seen them. I know they won an AI a few years back but that shouldn't count as they beat a mayo side in the final.