Dublin v Tyrone

Started by downredblack, December 13, 2006, 03:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Will TG4 be showing it as well as Setanta?

Josey Whales

realredhandfan

will that be then available in London pubs with setanta.

Star Spangler

Yes - if they subscribe to Setanta.

ONeill

Village man, Arsenal are playing that evening(5.15-7.00) and with after-match analysis and interviews you could be on a sticky wicket challenging the Londoners to a game of snatch the remote.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

realredhandfan

I think even the English know what a rip off soccor is as entertainment.

Over the Bar

I'll be at the game.  Anyone on here with Setanta will make a copy of it for me if I send them a couple of blank DVDs for their trouble??

dodo

Setanta normally replay it few times over the following week.

Only downside is that they do so without the analysis. Have to admit that their commentator isin't up to much IMO.

Gnevin

Quote from: dodo on January 23, 2007, 01:01:34 PM
Setanta normally replay it few times over the following week.

Only downside is that they do so without the analysis. Have to admit that their commentator isin't up to much IMO.

You trying to say Val Andrews isn't the most Knowledgeable GAA pundit ever , because i wont stand for that sort of lie :D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Blue Boy

The reason they say the capacity is 82, 300 and not 82, 500 is because the max allowed into the ground, officially, is the first figure. This is because 200 seats are left vacant in the lower tiers in case people in the upper tier suffer from vertigo.

Josey Whales

even better on newstalk is Val gnevin- an absolute comedy show for dublin's nfl games- i remember one game against fermanagh last year had me in fits of laughter. (mind you i needed something considering the result)

ziggysego

Ah what? Just Setanta? FFS!!! I was gutted enough knowing I couldn't get it to the game, but not it won't even be on television!
Testing Accessibility

Gnevin

Quote from: ziggysego on January 23, 2007, 02:36:00 PM
Ah what? Just Setanta? FFS!!! I was gutted enough knowing I couldn't get it to the game, but not it won't even be on television!

Eh Setanta is a Television station so it will be on TV
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Quote from: Gnevin on January 23, 2007, 03:27:57 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 23, 2007, 02:36:00 PM

Eh Setanta is a Television station so it will be on TV

Non-PVV in the north I meant Gnevin
Testing Accessibility

Over the Bar

So is it on PPV only or can anyone with Sky see it for free?