Cross dressing school kids on Isle of Wight

Started by bennydorano, September 11, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaaboardmod3

Lads, I've been slack on the moderating for a good while now. Apologies for that. Sometimes it's not easy to catch up on all the nonsense that's happening on here, and live in the real world at the same time. I think it's pretty clear that the standards have dropped on here. Every post is an argument, which is fine to a certain extent, but every argument pretty quickly descends into name calling, and other petty, childish rubbish.

I have no grá for banning people on this board, but I've sent several PMs to people just on a few things, so please, just dial it back. Try and argue without name calling. Try not to write horrible crude stuff about real people, or groups of people. If you disagree on something like this particular issue here, it's easy to articulate your position without calling other posters names, or without denigrating a whole section of the community.

In short, please cop on.

Cheers.

punt kick

Quote from: outinfront on September 15, 2017, 10:04:19 AM
Quote from: punt kick on September 15, 2017, 10:01:30 AM
Quote from: outinfront on September 15, 2017, 09:59:46 AM
Not going to get involved in this tit for tat argument but have I missed something? Where is the evidence to suggest that the parents have taken this decision to cause controversy or push an agenda?

Because a 6 year old boy doesn't ask mummy can he go to school in a dress.

How do you know this? How do you know this isn't really difficult for the parents involved? I am not passing judgment on the decision but as far as I can see you are presuming a lot here.

I am basing it on being a parent, firstly no 6 year old lad is going want to wear a dress to school and if he did his parents should discourage, just so the kid is not put in a situation where he is open to abuse and bullying - the parents should parent.

stew

Quote from: punt kick on September 15, 2017, 10:56:00 AM
Quote from: outinfront on September 15, 2017, 10:04:19 AM
Quote from: punt kick on September 15, 2017, 10:01:30 AM
Quote from: outinfront on September 15, 2017, 09:59:46 AM
Not going to get involved in this tit for tat argument but have I missed something? Where is the evidence to suggest that the parents have taken this decision to cause controversy or push an agenda?

Because a 6 year old boy doesn't ask mummy can he go to school in a dress.

How do you know this? How do you know this isn't really difficult for the parents involved? I am not passing judgment on the decision but as far as I can see you are presuming a lot here.

I am basing it on being a parent, firstly no 6 year old lad is going want to wear a dress to school and if he did his parents should discourage, just so the kid is not put in a situation where he is open to abuse and bullying - the parents should parent.

If he were my son there is not a chance in hell he would go to school in a dress even if he wanted to, that said if he wanted to dress in that way around the house I would hate it but would let him, in the hopes he would grow out of it, if he didn't he would be loved beyond measure no matter how he dressed or who he courted, that would be none of my business, all of that aside in my opinion the parents of this child we are talking about are unfit to be parents, period, end of.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

punt kick

The hardest part of being a parent is saying No to your child, but as the parent you have to for the good of the child, no to crap food, to dangerous situations etc. no to wearing a dress to school as a boy at 6, though I seriously doubt the parents aren't the issue here.

outinfront

Ok well as I said still there is no evidence to suggest that the parents are doing this as a point scoring or trouble making exercise.
To be honest I would tend to agree with you in as far as I wouldn't feel comfortable sending my 6 yr old son to school in a dress.
But what I do disagree with you on is that the parents are using the child for their own agenda. It would appear to me that it is the Christian parents that are using the situation to make a gain, financial or otherwise.

I will leave it at that. 

stew

Quote from: outinfront on September 15, 2017, 11:15:47 AM
Ok well as I said still there is no evidence to suggest that the parents are doing this as a point scoring or trouble making exercise.
To be honest I would tend to agree with you in as far as I wouldn't feel comfortable sending my 6 yr old son to school in a dress.
But what I do disagree with you on is that the parents are using the child for their own agenda. It would appear to me that it is the Christian parents that are using the situation to make a gain, financial or otherwise.

I will leave it at that.

The four parents are a disgrace here, the innocent in this sorry mess is the kid himself, come to think of it the Christian kid is suffering as well, great job parents.

red hander

Quote from: stew on September 15, 2017, 12:26:05 AM
Quote from: red hander on September 14, 2017, 10:46:56 PM
Quote from: easytiger95 on September 13, 2017, 02:15:24 PM
The Spartans at Thermoplyae thought they'd have the edge on the million strong Persians because they rocked up in "effeminate" trousers.

The Persians, meanwhile, were amazed the warriors as legendarily ferocious as the Spartans spent the hours before battle oiling and combing their very long hair.

No lawsuits were lodged.

Sparta was renowned throughout Ancient Greece as a hotbed of homosexuality and lesbianism. I understand that most if not all the 300 Spartans were gay, and many strapped legs together with their lover so both would fight even harder against the Persians, effeminate trousers or not

Load of bollocks from stem to stern!

How would you understand that all 300 spartans that fought at Thermoplyae were gay? Wise up man dear, the odds of that are beyond astronomical.

I bow to your obvious expertise on the matter... me, I only have a degree in Ancient History and Classical Archaeology  ::)

punt kick

Sure you have and trueblue has 5 different engineering degrees.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

foxcommander

The parents of this kid reminds me of all those parents who've been protesting against catholic church sponsored schools.
Being assholes for a bit of attention.
Off to your cesspit Educate Together schools with you.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

stew

Quote from: red hander on September 15, 2017, 05:16:29 PM
The Spartans at Thermoplyae thought they'd have the edge on the million strong Persians because they rocked up in "effeminate" trousers.

The Persians, meanwhile, were amazed the warriors as legendarily ferocious as the Spartans spent the hours before battle oiling and combing their very long hair.

No lawsuits were lodged.

Sparta was renowned throughout Ancient Greece as a hotbed of homosexuality and lesbianism. I understand that most if not all the 300 Spartans were gay, and many strapped legs together with their lover so both would fight even harder against the Persians, effeminate trousers or not

How would you understand that all 300 spartans that fought at Thermoplyae were gay? Wise up man dear, the odds of that are beyond astronomical.

I bow to your obvious expertise on the matter... me, I only have a degree in Ancient History and Classical Archaeology  ::)

Wow! And that makes you an expert on homosexual soldiers? 300 of them plus a married King, again, what are the odds of 300 homosexuals fighting to the death with nary a hetro in sight????

Catch yourself on man dear!

red hander

Quote from: stew on September 15, 2017, 11:08:36 PM

No lawsuits were lodged.

Wow! And that makes you an expert on homosexual soldiers? 300 of them plus a married King, again, what are the odds of 300 homosexuals fighting to the death with nary a hetro in sight????

No, it doesn't make me an expert on homosexual soldiers, just someone with a greater knowledge of ancient history than you, for the simple reason I studied it in depth... you catch yourself on and stop being such a dickhead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-441339/The-greatest-warriors-.html

foxcommander

what are the odds of 300 homosexuals fighting to the death with nary a hetro in sight????

Pretty good if there's a sale with big discounts on high heels at Brown Thomas.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

stew

Quote from: red hander on September 17, 2017, 04:29:21 PM

No lawsuits were lodged.

No, it doesn't make me an expert on homosexual soldiers, just someone with a greater knowledge of ancient history than you, for the simple reason I studied it in depth... you catch yourself on and stop being such a d**khead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-441339/The-greatest-warriors-.html

Some Greek philosophers wrote on the subject of homosexuality in the military. In Plato's Symposium, the interlocutor Phaedrus commented on the power of male sexual relationships to improve bravery in the military:[3]

... he would prefer to die many deaths: while as for leaving the one he loves in a lurch, or not succoring him in peril, no man is such a craven that the influence of Love cannot inspire him with a courage that makes him equal to the bravest born

However, the Symposium is a dialectical exploration of the nature of true love, in which Phaedrus' views are soon found to be inadequate compared to the transcendent vision of Socrates, who:

...seizes this favourable moment in the talk at Agathon's party to suggest that visible beauty is the most obvious and distinct reflection in our terrene life of an eternal, immutable Beauty, perceived not with the eye but with the mind. He preaches no avoidance of the contest with appetite, but rather the achievement of a definite victory over the lower elements of love-passion, and the pursuit of beauty on higher and higher levels until, as in a sudden flash, its ultimate and rewarding essence is revealed.[4]

Xenophon, while not criticizing the relationships themselves, ridiculed militaries that made them the sole basis of unit formation:

they sleep with their loved ones, yet stations them next to themselves in battle ... with them (Eleians, Thebans) it's a custom, with us a disgrace ... placing your loved one next to you seems to be a sign of distrust ... The Spartans ... make our loved ones such models of perfection that even if stationed with foreigners rather than with their lovers they are ashamed to desert their companion

You got a 3:2 right?????

red hander

Stop digging your hole ... a core facet of Spartan military training was pedaristy and homosexuality, and lesbianism was rampant among Spartan women. These were the simple points I made and which were shot down by you, not with evidence, but with outrage that such facts were possible, because it insults your sensibilities... now jog on  :-*