Antrim Shooting thread.

Started by Gaaboardmod3, March 09, 2009, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 19, 2009, 06:22:33 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 19, 2009, 06:19:27 PM
Come off it pints, these people who have been arrested and charged are hardly angels to begin with...

Considering the history of the RUC/british army pin pointing the wrong people I wouldnt say that so confidently. 

Even if they're not angels I'm willing to bet most of them know nothing about killings.
pints, I would be the first to point out wrong-doing on behalf of the Brits if I thought that was what was going on.  The way I see it they are putting pressure on the dissidents responsible by all these arrests.  My problem with these dissidents (all of the different groups) is that politically they are going nowhere.  The only thing they offer us, the people of these islands, is death and destruction, as shown in Craigavon and Massarene.  Dissidents are a bunch of angry people who have no real ideology behind them apart from drunken conversations about freeing Ireland  ::)

Would you want to go back to a war footing?  I know I wouldn't want to see that happen and if it did, I would probably get the hell out of the place altogether

Do I know 100% that those arrested and charged are guilty?  No  I am not 100% - at the same time I can understand the motivation behind keeping some of them off the streets and yes, I would condone it for all the reasons I just stated

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

The Iceman

Puck mate in fairness it isn't always so black and white.  While I respect your stance and your opinion you can't be so naive to apply that to everyone surely?  Your family background, your experiences growing up were obviously not the same as mine or most other posters from Armagh.  Your experiences form your opinions and beliefs.  If other posters experiences were/are different then surely so would their beliefs be different.

Innocent people got/get harassed all the time - it happens.  It happens all over the world in fact - all it takes is a w**k*r of a cop in any town in any part of the world and innocent people will get harassed.  It just so happens we have a high concentration of w**k*r police men and women in the North.

Blanketing everyone because of your experiences isn't fair.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2009, 06:25:16 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 19, 2009, 06:17:22 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2009, 03:07:48 PM
No problems with them arresting 12 people if they get the c***ts that shot those two soldiers.

No problems at all.
And if it was a member of your family or a friend or neighbour of yours you'd have no problems? 
Sure why don't we bring back internment!

ffs that's a stupid comment puck.

Thats not a stupid comment at all.

Interestingly my entire family survived internment, and they survived being arrested during this last escapade.

Cos their sitting at home minding their f**king manners and not getting involved with dissident republican behaviour.

If they were, if they were in any way affiliated with RSF or the Real IRA - lock the b**tards up. If they were/are in any way connected with Real IRA activities - I have zero sympathy for them, even if all they did was gather information. They can rot. They wouldnt family or friends of mine.

You can take that how you will pints - but those are my very very firmly held beliefs.
Well I know someone who didn't survive internment and there wasn't and isn't a political bone in his body.  There were countless others but the same things were probably said then as is being said now. 

Pints - you said the dogs on the street knew who killed Paul Quinn.

You really think that marian price knows nothing about the murder of the two soldiers?
I haven't a clue what she knows. Sure why dont they lift her family (like they with the maguires) and see what they know too.  I find plenty wrong with the RUC arresting dozens and ruining lives when they clearly haven't a f**king clue who was responsible. 

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 19, 2009, 06:29:54 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 19, 2009, 06:22:33 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 19, 2009, 06:19:27 PM
Come off it pints, these people who have been arrested and charged are hardly angels to begin with...

Considering the history of the RUC/british army pin pointing the wrong people I wouldnt say that so confidently. 

Even if they're not angels I'm willing to bet most of them know nothing about killings.
pints, I would be the first to point out wrong-doing on behalf of the Brits if I thought that was what was going on.  The way I see it they are putting pressure on the dissidents responsible by all these arrests.  My problem with these dissidents (all of the different groups) is that politically they are going nowhere.  The only thing they offer us, the people of these islands, is death and destruction, as shown in Craigavon and Massarene.  Dissidents are a bunch of angry people who have no real ideology behind them apart from drunken conversations about freeing Ireland  ::)

Would you want to go back to a war footing?  I know I wouldn't want to see that happen and if it did, I would probably get the hell out of the place altogether

Do I know 100% that those arrested and charged are guilty?  No  I am not 100% - at the same time I can understand the motivation behind keeping some of them off the streets and yes, I would condone it for all the reasons I just stated

I agree with you on the dissidents but can't you see this nonsense from the RUC is helping them!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?