Croke Park Toilets

Started by Bud Wiser, June 05, 2007, 11:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

oakleaf stateside

Quote from: new devil on June 06, 2007, 09:26:39 PM
Were you selling hats,flags and headbands?? what else would a spide from belfast be doing there ???
:D :D :D :D :D
Dont Do It

oakleaf stateside

Quote from: hardstation on June 06, 2007, 09:31:55 PM
Quotewhat else would a spide from belfast be doing there
Christy Ring Cup final.
that was a long time ago dont even think christy ring was dead then
Dont Do It

Syd

No it was last year "horse"

Syd

Quote from: oakleaf stateside on June 06, 2007, 09:35:11 PM
Quote from: hardstation on June 06, 2007, 09:31:55 PM
Christy Ring Cup final.
that was a long time ago dont even think christy ring was dead then

Please explain......

armaghniac

When were you last in Croke Pk, New Devil, will you be going there in the near future?

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

oakleaf stateside

i think the last time n/devil was in croke park was in 2003 when tyrone kicked armaghs ass. am i right devil?
Dont Do It

Syd

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

Syd

Quote from: hardstation on June 06, 2007, 09:50:01 PM
I seriously think he is a nut. He moves from one idiotic post to another. I've often thought he was someone on the wind up. The first time I encountered this eejit was when there was just the two of us on the board. It was about a week after Maddie Mc Cann had been abducted and I was wondering why nothing had been posted about it. I sent him a pm to see if he had read anywhere on the board about this or if he had an idea why nothing had been posted. He replied with these word;
"What to fcuk are you on about?"

He must be on the wind up, nobody is that stupid.

Tony Baloney

QuoteHe must be on the wind up, nobody is that stupid.

He's from Derry so I wouldn't be so hasty in making comments like that  ;D

He thinks Madeline McCann is some doll that does the bar in O'Hagan's in Dungiven sur!

oakleaf stateside

I seriously think he is a nut. He moves from one idiotic post to another. I've often thought he was someone on the wind up. The first time I encountered this eejit was when there was just the two of us on the board. It was about a week after Maddie Mc Cann had been abducted and I was wondering why nothing had been posted about it. I sent him a pm to see if he had read anywhere on the board about this or if he had an idea why nothing had been posted. He replied with these word;
i dont give a f**k about the news at home thats y im in the us. did u hear about the 3 yr old who fell into the pool in longisland?? didnt think so!!! fyi, I AM A NUT ;D
Dont Do It

Syd

Quote from: oakleaf stateside on June 06, 2007, 10:06:07 PM
i dont give a f**k about the news at home thats y im in the us. did u hear about the 3 yr old who fell into the pool in longisland?? didnt think so!!! fyi, I AM A NUT ;D

Are you sure you werent run out of town after being caught in a compromising situation with a goat.......In thinking about it in some areas of Derry that is seen as a hobby.

Elias

Quote from: Orior on June 05, 2007, 01:12:54 PM
The problem with the toilets only rears its head when certain teams are playing at Croker.

Most notably Tyrone, whose supporters are all big shites.

Yes, I am from Tyrone and I love doing big shites hi boss  :D