Has Colm Parkinson made himself the most influential voice in GAA ?

Started by In hiding, September 15, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

I'm not sure whether it was reported or raised at the time. I remember Alan Milton going on a few different media shows but can't say whether he mentioned it or not - maybe they felt mentioning it was a low blow or were better off concentrating on the benefits of the Sky deal

Dinny Breen

Quote from: heffo on September 19, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
I'm not sure whether it was reported or raised at the time. I remember Alan Milton going on a few different media shows but can't say whether he mentioned it or not - maybe they felt mentioning it was a low blow or were better off concentrating on the benefits of the Sky deal

Yea a difficult one to handle, Denis O'Brien doesn't like criticism and you could see him pulling GAA coverage from all Communicorp Radio Stations and INM print media. A sensitive one, yet OTB still play the mealy mouth.
#newbridgeornowhere

imtommygunn

Halfquarter

Quote from: kerryforsam19 on July 05, 2019, 01:13:04 AM
Quote from: In hiding on September 15, 2018, 03:21:11 AM
Discuss ...

Was dome man to take his flute out on night out in his time in tralee.  Rumour has Wally I'd providing all the information for Ewan McKenna for his tweets. 2 lads great publicity the last few weeks on Dublin.

That post is a tough read !

rosnarun

Quote from: kerryforsam19 on July 05, 2019, 01:13:04 AM
Quote from: In hiding on September 15, 2018, 03:21:11 AM
Discuss ...

Was some man to take his flute out on night out in his time in tralee.  Rumour has Wally is providing all the information for Ewan McKenna for his tweets. 2 lads great publicity the last few weeks on Dublin.
they do have very similar views and both love starting a row . should make for a spectacular falling out  .
mind you Woolys is  the only one who really take football seriously and not some contractual obligation that had to be fitting in between hurling rugby soccer and and all those massively popular Women's sports (mind you good luck looking for a proper preview of the weekends Connaught final)
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere