Armagh v Tyrone U20

Started by screenexile, June 09, 2018, 12:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Quote from: Jinxy on June 24, 2018, 01:48:24 PM
I see one of the Armagh lads playing today had his hair dyed orange.
Seriously.
Heartiest congratulations to Derry.
are you sure? Turbitt has a wild shock of orange hair

Throw ball

Hard luck Armagh. A tough couple of weeks - some self inflicted to be fair. Well done Derry. Let's hope they do Ulster proud in All Ireland series.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: DuffleKing on June 22, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

How many suspension arose out of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7S6InYz0YI

or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBnWAMf5DNQ

17? Not likely. But there will have to be the next time...

Close to 20 for the Mayo Meath brawl actually
The gaa needs to do something about their appeals process

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Cavan, they started that fight last nite, their bench came in and their selector was stuck in the middle. If they let this go we might not be able to contain in Ulster, Meath won't be long following suit, McEntee was nearly there
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

tonto1888

I'm guessing the Tyrone fans so 'appalled' at Armagh's behaviour wil have plenty to say about the violence in their own club championship tonight

JoG2

And some big man on the Tyrone thread calls it handbags ffs. A serious scourge on the game. Tyrone CB (and any CB where it happens) should boot both out, send out a clear message.

square_ball

Quote from: JoG2 on September 14, 2018, 10:03:40 PM
And some big man on the Tyrone thread calls it handbags ffs. A serious scourge on the game. Tyrone CB (and any CB where it happens) should boot both out, send out a clear message.

That was myself and I was being sarcastic for god sake. If you read my full post you'll see I said that both teams should be thrown out. Wind your neck in.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

JoG2

Quote from: square_ball on September 14, 2018, 11:15:27 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on September 14, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

That was myself and I was being sarcastic for god sake. If you read my full post you'll see I said that both teams should be thrown out. Wind your neck in.

I read the 2nd bit as sarcasm. But agreed, both out to blazes

redzone

Gary Coleman managing stewartstown. He would have coached it into them. Several people said tvat