Missing Posters

Started by Farrandeelin, February 15, 2007, 03:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAABoardMod5

Sad news indeed.

RIP Lar Naparka/Eamon.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tubberman

RIP Lar. I was a bit impetuous in my comments on occasion when Lar was  telling his tales, and I regretted it as I mellowed with age.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

From the Bunker

Quote from: fearsiuil on April 06, 2022, 12:08:42 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on April 05, 2022, 07:22:00 PM
Gaelic football was so exciting 20 odd years ago! Great to watch, the back door brought in novel pairings. I could count 20+ counties 20 years ago that had something to play for in the Championship. I could count 5 this year! It's so dead anymore.

Most of my comments on here anymore are about Liverpool, Celtic and the FAI.
So you are a soccer fan who moans about GAA non fookin shtop.

I don't like Manulla FC also!  ;)

Cunny Funt

Was one of the most informed posters here and was always up for a bit of craic.  RIP Lar Naparka/Eamon

Tony Baloney

That's very sad. Always a great poster and a gentleman to boot. Never got into spats with people and spent a lot of time on his posts. I checked there and he was posting up to a month before his death. RIP Lar.

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Farrandeelin

RIP Lar. I didn't know him but he seemed a really sound bloke who would write until the cows came home in his posts. He had a great way with words and will be missed.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

imtommygunn

Ah that's sad. Seemed like a decent sort.

laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 12, 2022, 09:56:33 PM
RIP Lar. I didn't know him but he seemed a really sound bloke who would write until the cows came home in his posts. He had a great way with words and will be missed.
+1
Very sad. RIP
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gael85

RIP Lar. Condolences to family and friends. He knew his GAA . I remember him saying he taught in Finglas.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Fear uasal, go ndéanfaidh Dia trócaire air

Jeepers Creepers

Rudi

That's sad news, RIP Lar, came across as a very likeable character.

Orior

RIP Lar Naparka.

Is there a way we could send comiserations from GAA Board to his family?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians