Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General discussion / Re: TV Show recommendations
« Last post by screenexile on Today at 01:26:41 AM »
f**king Trevor!!! Canít believe he got work again after what he did to little Mo ... #Chernobyl
Hurling Discussion / Re: Hurling Needs a heavier sliotar
« Last post by Eamonnca1 on Today at 01:20:14 AM »
Hurling (at the top level ONLY) is going through a golden age at the minute.

Why would you want to try to fix something which is so obviously not broken?

Completely agree. There's damn all wrong with the game and it's never been more popular.
General discussion / Re: Elections North and South
« Last post by drillsergeant on Today at 01:09:37 AM »
Agreed. As much as i like naomi having 2 actual nationalists will be even sweeter so I hope Collum gets it. If transfers follow the latest lucid talk poll then naomi will sneak it. If transfers follow the recent council elections then collum will get it. Either way kennedy is toast snd just as well as he has been crap in the debates

If you are in the occupied territories, get out and and vote and make sure to transfer.

All the unionists spinning the line....it's all about the union.  Worst thing that can happen would be a 6 county pro-Brexit vote so, as you say, everyone needs 1,2and 3 for pro remain parties.

I couldnít agree more folks! Everyone needs to get out on Thursday an vote for Pro Remain Parties. Electing 2 Remainers should send the message loud an clear, just like 2016 us in the North of Ireland want to REMAIN in the EU!! 1.Anderson 2.Eastwood 3.Long for me!!
« Last post by marty34 on Today at 12:45:53 AM »
Agreed. As much as i like naomi having 2 actual nationalists will be even sweeter so I hope Collum gets it. If transfers follow the latest lucid talk poll then naomi will sneak it. If transfers follow the recent council elections then collum will get it. Either way kennedy is toast snd just as well as he has been crap in the debates

If you are in the occupied territories, get out and and vote and make sure to transfer.
All the unionists spinning the line....it's all about the union.  Worst thing that can happen would be a 6 county pro-Brexit vote so, as you say, everyone needs 1,2and 3 for pro remain parties.
General discussion / Re: Irelandís Favourite Folk Song - RTE One
« Last post by marty34 on Today at 12:41:50 AM »
Broad Black Brimmer, Men Behind The Wire, Boys of the Old Brigade, God Save Ireland, A Nation Once Again, The Westís Awake, Only Our Rivers Run Free ...

Living up to your name...Balladmaker!
Hurling Discussion / Re: Hurling Needs a heavier sliotar
« Last post by The Boy Wonder on Today at 12:30:37 AM »
Leave Hurling alone FFS

If itís not broken donít fix it

Instead of pricking around with this non issue,instead focus on getting the likes of Carlow,Laois,Kildare,Meath,Westmeath up to a point where they can compete with the top 8 or 9

And for the love of god,will someone stage an intervention with Offaly hurling

I don't like this talk of intervention - look at where that got us with the injection of funds into Dublin !

The best means of improving "2nd tier" hurling counties is for these counties to engage top coaches from established counties
- obviously there needs to be raw material to work with and top coaches are not two a penny.
Examples where this has worked in the past:
Dermot Healy was key to Offaly's breakthrough in 1981
Georgie Leahy, RIP, did great work with Laois in the 1980s.

« Last post by armaghniac on Today at 12:18:13 AM »

General discussion / Re: Irelandís Favourite Folk Song - RTE One
« Last post by armaghniac on Today at 12:17:05 AM »
The Croppy Boy, Take her up to Monto. Mo Ghile Mear.
« Last post by JPGJOHNNYG on Today at 12:15:33 AM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10