Happy St. Patrick's Day

Started by Angus, March 17, 2016, 05:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angus

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!! What's your plan today? :D

seafoid

SPD is always cold in the Hogan Stand even if the parish wins.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

I should get up and head down to Croke park, watch the games and head home, couple of beers when I get home as I've work tomorrow and would hate to smell of drink while meeting people......

That's the sensible option, nope hit the gym and knock my pan in, come back get nice healthy fry and head to club and get watered on Guinness.... Have the kids laugh at me as I make home after the Utd game and order Chinese.... Not remember eating it but have to clear it up in the morning before I take kids to school and then go to work and be professional on the outside but screaming on the inside!!

Happy St Patricks day, the only day I've a complete day pass to fo what I want and blame a saint
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Quote from: Angus on March 17, 2016, 05:10:57 AM

Is this not sponsored by another shite betting blog?

Angus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 17, 2016, 08:30:15 AM
I should get up and head down to Croke park, watch the games and head home, couple of beers when I get home as I've work tomorrow and would hate to smell of drink while meeting people......

That's the sensible option, nope hit the gym and knock my pan in, come back get nice healthy fry and head to club and get watered on Guinness.... Have the kids laugh at me as I make home after the Utd game and order Chinese.... Not remember eating it but have to clear it up in the morning before I take kids to school and then go to work and be professional on the outside but screaming on the inside!!

Happy St Patricks day, the only day I've a complete day pass to fo what I want and blame a saint

You mentioned Utd, Manchester United you mean? About that, do you think Utd will redeem its glory and beat Liverpool?  :)

Angus

Quote from: gallsman on March 17, 2016, 08:50:36 AM
Quote from: Angus on March 17, 2016, 05:10:57 AM

Is this not sponsored by another shite betting blog?

Nope, it's not. Happy St. Patrick's Day, buddy! :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angus on March 17, 2016, 09:00:40 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 17, 2016, 08:30:15 AM

You mentioned Utd, Manchester United you mean? About that, do you think Utd will redeem its glory and beat Liverpool?  :)

I hope Liverpool score in first ten minutes so I can carry on with the pints
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

How do the prods up north celebrate it? Did the true Irish exiled in Scotland until the coming of protestant ism continue as pagans or did the great man convert them? Isn't Setanta often seen on loyalist walls?

muppet

Croke Park is the only place to be today.

MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on March 17, 2016, 11:37:36 AM
If you are from Cashel bar.  I hope they win it and find 2 scoring forwards for mghu.

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on March 17, 2016, 12:17:32 PM
If you are from Cashel bar.  I hope they win it and find 2 scoring forwards for mghu.

One step at a time!
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on March 17, 2016, 12:20:51 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 17, 2016, 12:17:32 PM

One step at a time!
There is no feeling to match being there with the neighbours...and winning

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on March 17, 2016, 10:21:41 AM
How do the prods up north celebrate it? Did the true Irish exiled in Scotland until the coming of protestant ism continue as pagans or did the great man convert them? Isn't Setanta often seen on loyalist walls?

Come up and see.....

The Iceman

just watched the new Hugo Duncan aka Malachy Cush on Irish TV covering the parade in Armagh. Fair play he's a bit of a bollox but I got to see the home town.
Funny he pulled aside two gippos and got them on TV, the doll was scundered. Are up for work he says haha
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Rossfan

It's TG4 and the football final for me.
Will there be another sad mournful post AI Final procession through Strokestown, Tulsk, Frenchpark and Ballagh?
Or will be have to listen to a load of car horns and loos for a change?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM