2015/2016 Premier League

Started by ONeill, August 03, 2015, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

I see Adam Johnson has pleaded guilty to one count of grooming and one count of sexual activity with a child. The p***k. He'll be on trial for a further 2 charges of sexual activity with a minor. I presume this is his career done.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 10, 2016, 03:22:24 PM
I see Adam Johnson has pleaded guilty to one count of grooming and one count of sexual activity with a child. The p***k. He'll be on trial for a further 2 charges of sexual activity with a minor. I presume this is his career done.

Jail term likely?

Il Bomber Destro

I'd say a suspended sentence and being placed on the sex offenders list is the most likely conclusion.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 10, 2016, 03:32:59 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on February 10, 2016, 03:22:24 PM

Jail term likely?

Probably depends of the nature of the 2 charges he still faces, and whether he is guilty of them or not. At the moment it sounds like grooming and 'kissing' the child. I'm not sure what age she actually is.

seafoid

The Arse beat Leicester and Tottenham are one up against Man City
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

maigheo

Hard to believe that this time last year Leicester were 7 points from safety and now they lead the division by 5 points.Really hope they do it.

The Stallion

I hope they do it too. Shows the value of a good manager. Leicester have only one really good player in Mahrez, and Kante looks good too, but the rest are mostly journeymen. Yet Ranieiri has them really well organised and has worked wonders with them.

Over the Bar

How many points will win it this year?  United won with 75 in 1997 so I think whoever wins will be lower than that.  The max you can get from 9 games is 27 points so Leicester can get 87 if they win them all, Spurs 82 and Arsenal 79.  If Leicester win 6 of 9 (78 Points)  Spurs will need 8 of 9 and Arsenal 9 of 9.  Therefore I predict that 75 points will win it easily.  In fact 73 will prob do it.

ONeill

Leicester "should" win the next 6 games going on their performances this season. I hope they do.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Captain Obvious

Playing the same players all season I thought Leicester have shown signs of tiredness in recent games. I hope they do it as they are the only side in the Premier league that deserve to win the league this season.

Angus

I believe Leicester City can remain to be on top of the Premier League. I wasn't really a fan of them but watching them play recently, I'm really impressed!!

stew

Quote from: Angus on March 06, 2016, 08:38:30 AM
I believe Leicester City can remain to be on top of the Premier League. I wasn't really a fan of them but watching them play recently, I'm really impressed!!

I think the spuds will win it if Leicester don't, that said LC will probably push on and win it based on strength of schedule, no more games against the other top three teams.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

If the other teams do not lie down to Leicester,on the basis of they'd rather see them,as opposed to a big club,like Spurs,win the league then I'd say there is still a long way to go.

maigheo

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on March 06, 2016, 09:54:37 PM
If the other teams do not lie down to Leicester,on the basis of they'd rather see them,as opposed to a big club,like Spurs,win the league then I'd say there is still a long way to go.

Pick out the teams Tony you think will lie down and give Leicester a free ride?

Leicester v Newcastle   
Crystal Palace v Leicester   
Leicester v Southampton   
Sunderland v Leicester
Leicester v West Ham
Leicester v Swansea   
Man Utd v Leicester
Leicester v Everton   
Chelsea v Leicester