2015/2016 Premier League

Started by ONeill, August 03, 2015, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Would love to see a United win today.

maigheo

Good win for the Foxes today.The thing I like about them is they keep attacking to the end where as most teams in there situation would park the bus with a 1-0 lead.Nine points from 5 games is all they need to fulfill the biggest surprise since the great Forest team back in the seventies'

Tony Baloney

Quote from: maigheo on April 10, 2016, 03:49:53 PM
Good win for the Foxes today.The thing I like about them is they keep attacking to the end where as most teams in there situation would park the bus with a 1-0 lead.Nine points from 5 games is all they need to fulfill the biggest surprise since the great Forest team back in the seventies'
Or 6 from 5 if Spurs are beaten today.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 10, 2016, 05:00:35 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 10, 2016, 03:47:17 PM
Would love to see a United win today.
Fcuk that. A draw would be great though.
A win for them is obviously unlikely so a draw would do the trick leaving them 8 from 15.

stew

Brilliant season for LC, I am delighted for them and their fans, I hope they get the league sewn up before too long, united are after two of their best and that is the cost of success at a club like LC.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

WT4E

I reckon spurs will win league by 1 point

screenexile

Quote from: WT4E on April 11, 2016, 11:28:56 AM

They're 5/1 with most bookies . . . knock yourself out!!!

tommysmith

Quote from: maigheo on April 10, 2016, 03:49:53 PM

They are parking the bus and hoofing the ball up the field to a lone striker.

WT4E

Quote from: screenexile on April 11, 2016, 11:33:45 AM

Yeah they're good value - might have a go on it.

I'm thinking Spurs could get 12 from 15 where Leicester might get no more than 5.

tommysmith

Quote from: WT4E on April 11, 2016, 11:36:26 AM
Quote from: screenexile on April 11, 2016, 11:33:45 AM

Yeah they're good value - might have a go on it.

I'm thinking Spurs could get 12 from 15 where Leicester might get no more than 5.

The way Leicester are going they will gather enough points to win it.

WT4E

6 points will win it for them but I'm just thinking if West Ham where to beat them in the next game they might get a bit of nerves! However if they take 6 points from next two games they will win it – still think spurs are a good value bet.

Milltown Row2

They have 3 home games in which to get 6 points, Spurs need to win all their games I'd say to win the league, very doable but unlikely... West Ham have improved massively and Swansea getting a bit of form also. Chelsea will decide who wins the league
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

WT4E

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 11, 2016, 12:26:07 PM
They have 3 home games in which to get 6 points, Spurs need to win all their games I'd say to win the league, very doable but unlikely... West Ham have improved massively and Swansea getting a bit of form also. Chelsea will decide who wins the league

I think if they win 5 out of six they could do it. I'd fancy them to take all 3 against Stoke, West Brom & Newcastle and one of the other two Soton or Chelsea

Yeah Chelsea are the king makers!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: WT4E on April 11, 2016, 12:39:41 PM

I think if they win 5 out of six they could do it. I'd fancy them to take all 3 against Stoke, West Brom & Newcastle and one of the other two Soton or Chelsea

Their record against Chelsea ain't great in fairness...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 11, 2016, 12:46:24 PM
Quote from: WT4E on April 11, 2016, 12:39:41 PM

Their record against Chelsea ain't great in fairness...
Haven't beaten Chelsea away since 1990, a horrible record. Think Leicester if they need the points there on the final day will find them very obliging hosts.