The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Quote from: Medic on March 11, 2016, 07:31:41 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on March 10, 2016, 11:11:30 PM
Okay please tell me there is an ignore function on here
+1
Lol wish there was a like function on here! Just saying! :P
FFS there is enough ball tickling going on here without a like button!

deiseach

An 'ignore comments about vile chants' option would go down a storm with a few people.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: deiseach on March 11, 2016, 08:44:18 AM
An 'ignore comments about vile chants' option would go down a storm with a few people.
Alternatively a "what about..." button.

blewuporstuffed

Finally Lallana is staring to show a bit of form.
He seems to have gained a wee bit of bite since Klopp took over and has been one of teh best performers in recent weeks. Perhaps he realises he is playing for his future at the club.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Angus

Hopes that Liverpool will continue the kind of performance they've shown against Manchester United in Europa League when they play in Premier League. The remaining games are still relevant.

The Stallion

It wasn't a particularly great Liverpool performance. Considering Utd had a terrible team out, 2-0 was a poor result. They should have put the tie to bed, but as it is Utd still have a glimmer of hope.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on March 11, 2016, 11:35:04 AM
It wasn't a particularly great Liverpool performance. Considering Utd had a terrible team out, 2-0 was a poor result. They should have put the tie to bed, but as it is Utd still have a glimmer of hope.

Liverpool will score first and then I can continue to drink Guinness without having to watch the TV in the club and regale about the past club games and how great it was in the 80's
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mikehunt

Would agree, Utd still favourites to go through. They have invested heavily and should be able to cope with a few injuries, Liverpool still relying on free transfers to bolster the squad. Klopp doing a great job getting the best out of a poor squad left behind by Brenton but can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Utd's to lose even at 2-0 down.

GJL

Quote from: mikehunt on March 11, 2016, 12:04:21 PM

Would agree, Utd still favourites to go through. They have invested heavily and should be able to cope with a few injuries, Liverpool still relying on free transfers to bolster the squad. Klopp doing a great job getting the best out of a poor squad left behind by Brenton but can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Utd's to lose even at 2-0 down.

The Stallion

I totally disagree with your assessment, but time will tell I suppose.

mikehunt

Quote from: The Stallion on March 11, 2016, 12:35:24 PM

I agreed with u but now you are disagreeing with me, which means u are disagreeing with yourself. You seem a tad confused pet.

Maroon Manc

I suppose all these players Liverpool bought play for nothing and arrived on free transfers. The £300m spent on players the last 4 years doesn't count.

AZOffaly

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 11, 2016, 01:17:49 PM
What was the net spend? ;)

I'd say a good set of nets would be around about £1000 but don't quote me on that!!

The Stallion

Quote from: mikehunt on March 11, 2016, 01:05:01 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on March 11, 2016, 12:35:24 PM

I agreed with u but now you are disagreeing with me, which means u are disagreeing with yourself. You seem a tad confused pet.

You agreed with a moronic misinterpretation of my view, presumably in a misguided attempt to be humorous. But feel free to continue in this vein if it brings you joy, I take no offence.