Orlando Incident, louth player on LMFM (louth gaa radio station) this morning

Started by dundalk2007, January 09, 2008, 08:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Quote from: Bensars on January 09, 2008, 10:26:15 AM
Why is there a determined effort to get this story out ?

Things like this happen all the time, its the nature of the beast, having 30 odd competitve fellas together.

It seems to me thats theres a bit of an agenda here, when someone registers to specifically post this.

Cant see what all the fuss is about ?

He does seem to be busting to tell us all about this.
Ask me holy bollix

Uladh

ONeill

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on January 09, 2008, 09:27:04 AM

. For example there's no point not saying Mick O'Dwyer if you say 'a 70 year old hotellier from Waterville who's currently coaching in Wicklow'.

I'm ashamed, Micko. Ashamed.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thejuice

Quote from: Bensars on January 09, 2008, 10:26:15 AM
Why is there a determined effort to get this story out ?

Cos the people need to know this unremarkable storey. The truth must be told, no matter how mediocre.

could this fasinating episode  have dire consequences on Louths expectant march to glory in 2008?

stay tuned............
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Our Nail Loney

I am highly confused here, haven't heard this story and dunno what all the fuss is.

Can anyone please tell me, maybe pm me in case you get in trouble!!

Bud Wiser

I was in Orlando last year with a bloke from Cork and he went on a flihght before me and waited at the Airport 'till I arrived to find him pissed out of his head.  Into hired car and sets off for Orlando with Bud at the wheel and my corkonian friend sitting in the 90% seat.  Unknown to us, probably because of his actions at the airport we were followed by undercover cops and half way to Orlando my friend decides he wants to have a piss - now kinda thing so I turn off the freeway and stop at a set of lights and before I could wait for them to change he jumps out and runs over to a boundary and starts doing his pee.  Next thing I look in the mirror and he is surrounded by cops with guns drawn and his trousers around his ankles.  I came strolling back after parking and nearly got shot because I had my two hands in my trousers pocket.

Later, two days later, the window of the car was broken and we had to report it cause it was hired. A copper arrived with a car that was fitted out with laptops, cameras and yokes you would never see on a massey ferguson.  You would think it was the bank of america whose safe was broken.  They over react to everything.    So, whats the big deal about two lads having a fight and getting arrested by an Orlando Cop??  They are very strict there and a simple thing to us is a big deal to them - zero tolerance. These things happen and once they are not endangering themselves to an extent that their actions could have fatal results to themselves or others then what is the big issue?  I would stake the GPA grant on it, and I haven't a clue who was involved, that the two lads that were involved are pals again and the matter is forgotton about.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Ryano

Bah!!! Storm in a tea cup. Come down to Roscommon and our lads will show ye how to make total tools out of yer selves and cause the entire county unmerciful head hanging shame for years to come. Like the lads who hired a mini bus on a team trip abroad a few years ago, went into the local town, got off their t1ts on beer and wrecked the hire bus trying to get back to camp. Cost them a few grand to have it fixed.

Feckin amateurs in Louth i say.  ::)

Bud Wiser

I think we beat Monaghan in 85 or 86 and we drop kicked the league cup out of Benny's pub and it hit a bus and we had to repair it.   The Gards were called too and we had to repair it. 
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

ryaner35

Lecale2

It gets worse. A lad from Dundalk told me he has it on good authority that 4 of the Louth lads were playing cards from money.

thebandit

Louth Exile

Quote from: Lecale2 on January 10, 2008, 08:34:17 AM
It gets worse. A lad from Dundalk told me he has it on good authority that 4 of the Louth lads were playing cards from money.

Ah feck, now thats the story we were hoping would never see the light of day... damn you Lecale  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

feetofflames

Chief Wiggum