Orlando Incident, louth player on LMFM (louth gaa radio station) this morning

Started by dundalk2007, January 09, 2008, 08:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Casey

It is reported (imagined) that some one connected with the Cork football panel, currently on holiday in South America, threw a funny look in the direction of a llama. No spokeman was prepared to go on record from the County Board although the gate man at Pairc Ui Caoimh was quoted as saying "llama? -  is that a kind of sheep with a langer or what?"
KERRY 3:7

orangeman

I heard some of the Louth boys got a young girl in trouble !!!!!!!!!!!!

They told her father that she was smoking.  :D ;) ;D ;D

pedro

Lads, this is a complete non story. Two lads messing in the hotel after a night out and one of them got hurt accidentally. Supposedly the cops were called for precaution/insurance reasons. Was talking to a few of the Louth boys about it and they all laughed it off. Supposedly the two of them are good mates. (one of the names is on Louth's Hoganstand page for anyone who's interested). I think the most worrying matter is why it was broadcasted on LMFM before the lads got home and didn't make any effort to find out the real story. There always seems to be an element within the county (and certainly within the county board) who wish to see the county team fail and LMFM is no different. I recall Gerry Kelly saying that he felt disgraced to call himself a Louth man after one of the many defeats in Val Andrews reign. I know that didn't go down too well with some of the players
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

the Deel Rover

Quote from: pedro on January 11, 2008, 12:54:17 PM
Lads, this is a complete non story. Two lads messing in the hotel after a night out and one of them got hurt accidentally. Supposedly the cops were called for precaution/insurance reasons. Was talking to a few of the Louth boys about it and they all laughed it off. Supposedly the two of them are good mates. (one of the names is on Louth's Hoganstand page for anyone who's interested). I think the most worrying matter is why it was broadcasted on LMFM before the lads got home and didn't make any effort to find out the real story. There always seems to be an element within the county (and certainly within the county board) who wish to see the county team fail and LMFM is no different. I recall Gerry Kelly saying that he felt disgraced to call himself a Louth man after one of the many defeats in Val Andrews reign. I know that didn't go down too well with some of the players

Well Dundalk 2007 Couldn't wait to tell everyone the news and who was involved, hasn't posted much the last few days i see
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

orangeman

Dundalk 2007's tactics were called starting a row and then letting everybody else fight it out thereafter. :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

the Deel Rover

Quote from: orangeman on January 11, 2008, 01:23:28 PM
Dundalk 2007's tactics were called starting a row and then letting everybody else fight it out thereafter. :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

:D :D We would call him a sh*t stirrer in mayo
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

pedro

I know Paddy K won't talk to him any more after some of his comments about one of his team mates and I think it's the same with Goss. Rightly so I think.

I can see LMFM causing a lot of trouble for themselves over this. No doubt Eamon Mac and the players will not be too happy about the way it was reported, especially that they didn't get the facts straight first. I wonder will the team refuse to give interviews to LMFM from now on. Eamon is a very stubborn man  but I think this would be just the tonic for them.
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

Bud Wiser

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Hardy

It's a good while since I laughed out loud here. Thanks Bud - brilliant.

the Deel Rover

fecking brilliant bud are you sure that wasn't set in Kilnascully unreal :D :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers