The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Rick Gates has had his charges dismissed!!

Was wondering why Donny was so busy tweeting this morning??! Hopefully Gates has given Mueller some good information . . .

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on February 27, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
Rick Gates has had his charges dismissed!!

Was wondering why Donny was so busy tweeting this morning??! Hopefully Gates has given Mueller some good information . . .

I might be way off, but I said from day one there was no collusion.......contact yes, but collusion no.

These guys like Manafort never thought Trump would win, but were positioning themselves to line their pockets big time with lobbying deals etc.  Much of what they did was illegal and they lied about it, but I highly doubtnthey were colluding with the Russians to influence the election

With all the $hit thats coming out anout Fusion GPS, Imthink the Democrats and Hillary look like they were colluding a lot more than Trump

Gabriel_Hurl

Busy night watching Hannity last night?

seafoid

This is straight out of Scooby Do

The Hill

@thehill

JUST IN: Trump EPA to shut down office handling research on chemicals' effects on children's health (link: http://hill.cm/7XBOIZ1) hill.cm/7XBOIZ1

whitey

mrdeeds

Trump wants movies to have a age rating to limit exposure to violence. What a visionary.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: whitey on February 27, 2018, 05:03:10 PMImthink the Democrats and Hillary look like they were colluding a lot more than Trump

Is colluding a crime now? I can't keep up.

seafoid

Quote from: Oraisteach on February 26, 2018, 10:48:40 PM
Stew, my experience of Muslims is entirely different.  In my over 30 years of teaching, I've taught a good number of Muslims, and all, bar none, have been excellent. Bright and highly motivated, they've gone on to be doctors, lawyers, engineers.

I recall, too, growing up in Armagh at a time when no one knew a Muslim from a half door and the only person without a pale face was Gupta in Ogle Street. Then, there were a couple of Irish families in my own neighborhood who were not averse to starting a row.

Rudeness is not particular to one creed or one ethnic group. It is a universally human trait.

My experience of Muslims has been similarly positive. Smart,  hardworking, kind people who value education.
The real enemy is the plutocrats.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: stew on February 27, 2018, 01:21:52 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 27, 2018, 12:47:43 AM
Snopes rates the Swedish rape claim as False.

QuoteCrime In Sweden, Part I: Is Sweden the 'Rape Capital' of Europe?
Claims that Sweden leads the world in sexual assault and rape are not supported by data.

The Swedish Govt refuses to break the data down by race/ethnicity, the figures I quoted were from independent companies.

Name them.

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 27, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

Do you and your ilk ever get tired of playing the fox news card?? Is that all you got???
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

So now Gates and Flynn have flipped.
Mueller is playing DC chess.

Plus this

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/554432/

screenexile

Quote from: stew on February 28, 2018, 12:25:17 AM

Do you and your ilk ever get tired of playing the fox news card?? Is that all you got???

Well if you are going to quote a Fox News video what do you expect??!!

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on February 28, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
Quote from: stew on February 28, 2018, 12:25:17 AM

Well if you are going to quote a Fox News video what do you expect??!!

how can i have quoted a fox news video, when i dont watch fox news.........havent watched it in 10 years. 

I shared an opinion that I formulated having read and listened to many, many sources over many months. Actually Morning Joe on MSNBC is my go to political show and the WSJ is where I go for counter opinions

thats the liberal m.o. though......if someone voices an opinion that doesnt fit their narrative, they must have heard it on fox news.......therefore the only opinions that have validity are theirs

https://www.wsj.com/articles/an-unwitting-standout-of-the-mueller-indictment-1519398000