All Ireland Club Hurling Championship

Started by youbetterbelieveit, November 20, 2008, 11:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

a great price at 5/2, would have been mad not to stick them in. Good weekend with Cross really showing that the bookies get it wrong with offering -2 at 4/5!! That was changed closer to the game but its good to have poster on here with some good knowledge of their local teams.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

So what do we all think of Loughgiel's chances against Na Piarsaigh? I don't think the win is out of the question for us at all. We'll have to play our best game and keep it going for the whole match, perhaps get a rub of the green and a referee that isn't going to come down hard on us (Northern team paranoia kicking in there, sorry)  but I believe the talent is there within our squad to win this one.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

the waffler

think loughgiel deff worth a few quid the limerick team not the same level as the kilkenny lads last year

Milltown Row2

Quote from: the waffler on December 06, 2011, 06:55:11 AM
think loughgiel deff worth a few quid the limerick team not the same level as the kilkenny lads last year

And they were not great in the final against the Galway team either.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Has anyone heard anything about where the respective senior club semis are being held?

cicfada

Thurles probably for the Coolderry v Gort match and Dublin I would say fof the Na Piarsaigh v Loughgiel match!

johnneycool

Quote from: cicfada on December 14, 2011, 09:41:36 AM
Thurles probably for the Coolderry v Gort match and Dublin I would say fof the Na Piarsaigh v Loughgiel match!

Any of the bould Sylvie Linane's offspring on the Gort team?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: johnneycool on December 15, 2011, 10:44:17 PM
Quote from: cicfada on December 14, 2011, 09:41:36 AM

Any of the bould Sylvie Linane's offspring on the Gort team?
I'd think Sylvie Og Linane would be his son. I don't know if they're offspring of Mr. Linane or not but there certainly other Linane's in the squad. Namely Darragh, Enda and Tadhg.

Here's a pic of the championship winning team:

Milltown Row2

Be like playing Dunloy, ya better hope they don't get through ;)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2011, 10:31:19 AM
Be like playing Dunloy, ya better hope they don't get through ;)
The last couple of championship matches against Dunloy would suggest other wise MR2.   ;)

Tony Baloney

Well done Middletown getting to the Intermediate final in a few weeks time.

Milltown Row2

Outstanding result, listened to it today on the radio (via computer) they never let up throughout the match and were dominate in all areas. Won nearly all the puck outs and hunted in packs.

Fair play and I hope they do well in Croke

Oraisteach

Terrific job, Middletown (from a one-time Cuchulainn).  Good luck in the final. 

bottlethrower7

well done to Mount Leinster Rangers. A fine, skillful team who have overcome 2 very good in the last 2 rounds. Will take some beating in the final.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bottlethrower7 on January 23, 2012, 10:58:05 AM
well done to Mount Leinster Rangers. A fine, skillful team who have overcome 2 very good in the last 2 rounds. Will take some beating in the final.

They'd be a decent senior team too.