Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 31, 2018, 09:56:23 PM
Jose is losing it. He'll be off soon hopefully.

Did he not just sign a new contract? Not that contracts matter but he'll be there at least until nd of 2019.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: johnneycool on January 31, 2018, 09:50:05 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 31, 2018, 09:35:03 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 31, 2018, 09:08:25 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 31, 2018, 08:48:53 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 31, 2018, 08:38:30 PM
The opposition scoring for you is a break as was the first goal that should have been disallowed. Tottenham currently with 2 shots on target and find themselves 2-0 in front...

But Spurs should have had a penalty . . . these things even themselves out!!

Also Spurs have played Utd completely off the park or have you been watching a different game?
No penalty it was a well timed tackle. Manchester United had 55% possession in that 1st half.

What is your obsession with possession and shots on target? It means fck all really

That's the FIFA video game generation for you.
The games my generation played was conkers,hopscotch and the like.

Geoff Tipps

Spurs far superior tonight. Obvious to anyone who actually watched the game!

screenexile

Jones 91% pass accuracy he must've had a good game  :-[

Tony Baloney

Still not warmed to him?

Milltown Row2

Spurs got a great start and then managed to grow in confidence during the first half.. thought it was very even in the second half.. better team won and that's that!

One tough fixture out of the way and more evidence that they need two proper centre half's ! Jose if he had the choice would not have either player

Another point is this against those teams, Park the bus!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 31, 2018, 10:07:16 PM
Spurs got a great start and then managed to grow in confidence during the first half.. thought it was very even in the second half.. better team won and that's that!

I had a 25 euro free bet to use inplay, and used it to back the draw at 10/1 at HT, so was hoping for a comeback, but I thought Spurs were well superior in the 2nd half, in complete control

OgraAnDun

Quote from: screenexile on January 31, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

Did he not just sign a new contract? Not that contracts matter but he'll be there at least until nd of 2019.

Totally agree.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Hound on January 31, 2018, 09:54:30 PM
Quote from: OgraAnDun on January 31, 2018, 09:37:49 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on January 31, 2018, 09:31:30 PM
Wtf is JM on here, whats he doing with the subs? Worst performance I have seen on ages

Fellaini for Pogba as the latter is supposedly carrying an injury (and playing sh*te). Fellaini then picks up an injury and is replaced by a midfielder.
Fellaini wasn't injured.
Left Ericsson on his own on edge of area, which created a clear chance for Son. Jose went ape shit and took him straight off!

From BBC Sport:

On Marouane Fellaini's short contribution: "He came off because he had something in his knee. Unlucky for him and unlucky for me. He came on with enthusiasm, but he has an injury in his ligament."

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hound on January 31, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

I had a 25 euro free bet to use inplay, and used it to back the draw at 10/1 at HT, so was hoping for a comeback, but I thought Spurs were well superior in the 2nd half, in complete control

Utd had chances, as did spurs in the second half, backed spurs as they have been the better form team for me, at home 13-10 is a great price
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

That was dire and was more one sided than the Chelsea 4-9 reversal. Results against the lesser teams have been very good but any hint of a top team and the players simply retreat into their shell. Lucky it wasn't 5 tonight and it's really hard to know what to make of this side.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Hound on January 31, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

Lukaku had a good chance in the second half that was well saved by Lloris after that Manchester United lost all shape and organisation and were lucky they didn't lose by a greater margin.

Milltown Row2

They'd a shout for a penalty also I thought

stiffler

Jose fails again in a big away fixture. His record since he joined Utd in away games against the top 5 has really let him down.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

magpie seanie

Guardian reported Fellini stormed off the pitch and threw his jersey away on the way up the tunnel. Must have been very frustrated at his, ahem, injury.  ::)