?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

the green man

YyyyyyeeeeeeeeoooOOOOOO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Come on Queen of the South

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on May 22, 2008, 10:38:30 PM
It's an oul pic I have of gaaboardmod3's blade. It was an entirely honest night though. She was cold so I gave her a couple a bits I found in gaaboardmod3's wardrobe.

Are you sure you don't want to go out for a drink ? I'll buy dinner as well !!  ;) ;)

ONeill

Someone report me to the mods for that.

Fair play Celtic, but Rangers imploded.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Great stuff, one of the sweetest of all,  though I think Rangers knew it was lost when losing the 2nd from last Old Firmer. That one's for Tommy, and credit to the Rangers contingent for the pall-bearing, decent touch.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

gerry

well done the hoops great result, now lets make it four
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Croí na hÉireann

YA BEAUTY!!!
Jaysus, that was tough going, well done Celtic, never thought I'd see the day in the SPL when the Celts win the league on the last day of the season. It would've been 8 in a row if it wasn't for those 2 Black days...

Fair play to the Celts outside the stadium who made it in for the celebrations and fair play to Dundee United for allowing them in. Fitting end to the week and delighted for all those who knew Tommy Burns, hopefully they'll take some enjoyment from this.

Hopefully Desmond loosens the purse strings now, we desperately need a left back, someone who can play either wing and a center back. Don't think Samaras is quality enough so would be more interested in Celtic signing another striker. Expect to see Donati, Balde, Pressley, Riordan and Killen leave the club but all that would be up in de air if Strachan decides he's had enough. Don't think he will tbh, has an excellent relationship with the board and will find it next to near impossible to get a better gig than Celtic.

Hail, Hail...YNWA
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ONeill

stiff breeze

Quote from: ONeill on May 22, 2008, 11:26:57 PM
Hated that post. Anyone else?
yeah me 2 ! lol a simple well done would have sufficed!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on May 22, 2008, 11:26:57 PM
Hated that post. Anyone else?

That's funny (peculiar), love it myself  ;)

ONeill

Main Street

I'd say it multiplied the pleasure for the fans of winning the title  knowing that Rangers were kept dangling to 1/2 way through the last game.

Nice to hear them sing at the top of their voices

THERE'S ONLY ONE GORDON STRACHAN

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on May 22, 2008, 11:44:23 PM
Da and dat are pet hates.
You're talking about the wee writing ONeill  ;) Wouldn't be a fan myself either of the mangling of clear communication, but will forgive just this once (and maybe again).

the green man

Quote from: Main Street on May 22, 2008, 11:57:43 PM

Nice to hear them sing at the top of their voices

THERE'S ONLY ONE GORDON STRACHAN

True. Very true. I always found it hard to understand that Celtic fans, seem to hold him in some sort of disregard. Hopefully this title, and all that has gone on this past week, lays that all to rest.

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ONeill