?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bennydorano

Quote from: T Fearon on April 16, 2017, 06:38:38 PM
Rangers drew 1-1 at Celtic Park last month,have momentum and a tactically astute manager who has made an immediate impact.
You laying evens then T?

bennydorano

I'm beginning to think Brendy & Celtic might crumble in the run in here, Fearon has ratcheted up the pressure to an unreal level.

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on April 16, 2017, 06:07:45 PM
We should not be susceptible to refereeing mistakes hanging on to one goal leads against Ross Co.This guy has made an immediate impact at Rangers.It will be a major fail,given the huge investment made in manager and squad,if Celtic fail to do the domestic treble.

Yet you say "Rangers drew 1-1 at Celtic Park last month,have momentum and a tactically astute manager who has made an immediate impact"? ....if as you say then it makes your previous comments incorrect....

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Quote from: straightred on April 16, 2017, 02:58:23 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on April 16, 2017, 02:32:29 PM
Another riveting show,following closely on from a magnificent home draw with Partick Thistle.With all the big guns out we managed to twice take the lead away at mighty Ross Co and did superbly to restrict them to two goals only.  >:(

I would not put 10p on Celtic beating Rangers next Sunday.Looks like a typical Brendan Rodgers end of season team, flop at the worst possible time.Thank God the league's in the bag. >:(

I don't know if you're trolling or not  but you can be a serious pain in the hole.

Celtic should appeal that red straight away. It was a trip - no more. No studs up. Ref was going for a yellow until the ross county players got to him.

He's not out of the cup game unless its violent conduct. An ordinary red only has him out of the league game. Pity the t**ser McCann wouldn't familiarise himself with the rules.

The result doesn't matter. Still unbeaten but the ref shouldn't get another game this season after that. He can take his linesman as well as he clearly saw nothing wrong either.
Brown received a straight red which means an automatic 2 game ban, it doesn't matter if it's a violent or non violent red card.
It just so happens that if Celtic appeal the red card, the appeal hearing will be delayed due to bank holiday Monday, therefore Brown will be available to play in the cup game v Rangers, as  his appeal will be heard after that game.

Applesisapples

When will people learn that Tony is not a Celtic fan, he's a prawn sandwich munching hanger on, on minute trolling Rodgers and the next licking his arse.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Applesisapples on April 18, 2017, 09:07:27 AM
When will people learn that Tony is not a Celtic fan, he's a prawn sandwich munching hanger on, on minute trolling Rodgers and the next licking his arse.

Honorary Chairman of the Buckfast Brigade CSC

Hectic

Celtic will take care of that shouer on Sunday with something to spare. The margin of victory will in part be determined by Willie Collum but it will be a victory nonetheless. This is one game lately that we will be all guns blazing and I would be looking at a margin of victory in the range of three goals or more. I am glad a lot are predicting an upset as that is one thing less for us to deal with.

stew

He is very much a Celtic fan, he just gets eejits to bite on the shite he spouts and gets to sit back and laugh because he means not a word of it yet the fish nibble.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ned

Quote from: stew on April 18, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

He is very much a Celtic fan, he just gets eejits to bite on the shite he spouts and gets to sit back and laugh because he means not a word of it yet the fish nibble.

You think this or know this to be true i.e. he is a Celtic fan?
Either way,  only someone with weird perversions would act in such a way online. Each to their own but I certainly wouldn't like to know him in reality if that is his shtick.

Main Street

Quote from: ned on April 18, 2017, 05:11:47 PM
Quote from: stew on April 18, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

You think this or know this to be true i.e. he is a Celtic fan?
Either way,  only someone with weird perversions would act in such a way online. Each to their own but I certainly wouldn't like to know him in reality if that is his shtick.

Tony is toothless.

Hectic

Celtic supporters generally are respectful of each other.  Not to say they do not differ in opinion, they often do but in a respectful way.

themac_23

No fears at all for sunday, we are the better side, better players, better manager. Who cares we haven't been on a great run of form? we aren't losing games and the titles in the bag, only natural to take foot off the gas. can't wait to put them back in their place at the weekend, there is not 1 rangers player i would have in out match squad, not 1 we are superior in every way. we get an early one and well tank them, but the LC semi was as satisfying with a late winner :)

Hectic

Quote from: themac_23 on April 19, 2017, 10:09:16 AM
No fears at all for sunday, we are the better side, better players, better manager. Who cares we haven't been on a great run of form? we aren't losing games and the titles in the bag, only natural to take foot off the gas. can't wait to put them back in their place at the weekend, there is not 1 rangers player i would have in out match squad, not 1 we are superior in every way. we get an early one and well tank them, but the LC semi was as satisfying with a late winner :)

We will tank  them.

straightred

Quote from: themac_23 on April 19, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

was thinking this as well. They don't have one player who would play for us. Even when we were at our lowest in the 90s we had the likes of mcStay and collins who would have walked into their team. I don't think the gap has ever been as big as it is now. Having said that we still need to go out an beat them but I'm fully expecting that we will.