Author Topic: Holidays  (Read 110561 times)

JimStynes

• View Profile
Re: Holidays
« Reply #1305 on: April 25, 2017, 10:18:12 PM »
Looking a week in the sun in July. We just want a decent hotel and a quiet place to dander about at night and grab a bite to eat. Any hotel or location recommendations. Im just back from Vegas so we are only looking to spend 1500 between us.

Benidorm

Crazy looking back over the holidays that people can afford nowadays considering the austerity going on.... my parents could only afford Tramore and Galway the odd year or Ballycastle!! How many holidays are paid with your current accounts? I'd say most are on a credit card with high interest rates from the get go !
And Jim a teacher too like your missus (and mine!) and he has the life of a millionaire. Where did it all go wrong Milltown!  ;D

I've no kids lads! I've had some cracking holidays this past few years to be fair. Portugal seems a bit boring but sure it's a week in the sun.
I'm looking a babysitter for next summer  ;D

Sure I babysit every day for a living!

macdanger2

• View Profile
Re: Holidays
« Reply #1306 on: April 25, 2017, 10:52:01 PM »
Any recommendations for renting a cottage/holiday home for 3 days midweek. Thinking of Sligo area maybe.

Have rented in Enniscrone before - lovely beach there. There's a couple of nice restaurants in town - pilot bar, waterfront & ait eile. Would definitely recommend it. If the weather is bad, there's enough around north mayo or towards sligo town to keep ye busy.