The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ball DeBeaver

I'm near sure Seafoid's on the turn.

I don't think for one second that anything I post will change anyone's opinion, just as nothing Seafoid or the Hamas poster boy post is likely to change my mind.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

muppet

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on April 06, 2013, 07:53:12 PM

I don't think for one second that anything I post will change anyone's opinion, just as nothing Seafoid or the Hamas poster boy post is likely to change my mind.

So why do you bother?
MWWSI 2017

Itchy

Quote from: muppet on April 06, 2013, 07:53:55 PM

So why do you bother?

Because he is full of hate, he comes here to vent. He needs help. Seafood probably does too.

seafoid

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on April 06, 2013, 07:08:02 PM
Google it. Come out and say what you want to say.
how does torturing palestinians by people who do not eat prawns bring the people closer to God .?
If the state of israel turned fascist would it be part of God's plan for the Jews ? Or is Zionism just a massive piss  take ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Was the Shoah also part of the covenant with God ? Some israelis say  so. FUBR .

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on April 06, 2013, 08:28:10 PM

So why do you bother?

Because he is full of hate, he comes here to vent. He needs help. Seafood probably does too.
I am reading a  book about the Famine  itchy. Do you know how many spailpins died in cavan?
It reminded me of Gaza.  Israel is just landlord thinking with flash pr.

Ball DeBeaver

Go on then, show us just how many gazans have died of hunger.  ;D
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

seafoid

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on April 06, 2013, 08:49:39 PM
Go on then, show us just how many gazans have died of hunger.  ;D
actually it was more about an economic system that treated decent people like vermin and gave them no option other than subsistence or charity . And this is done today in the name of a great religion. Which is why I think Israel is just  a piss take .

muppet

Interesting book: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/books/three-famines-20101019-16rll.html

Tom Keneally's latest work is a detailed examination of how societies should not function. He explains why millions died in Ireland, Bengal and Ethiopia and how "mindsets of governments, racial preconceptions and administrative incompetence were more lethal than the initiating blights, the loss of potatoes or rice or livestock or of the grain named teff".

MWWSI 2017

Ball DeBeaver

You mean the system that pays convicted child murderers more than policemen
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on April 06, 2013, 08:42:11 PM

So why do you bother?

I am reading a  book about the Famine  itchy. Do you know how many spailpins died in cavan?

A lot of people died in Cavan. I know Israel is a force for evil, every bit as bad as their Nazi torturers. However, firing rockets at civilians and blowing people up is inexcusable no matter what the provocation.

give her dixie

It has been great fun for hours now as hackers have taken down tens of thousands of Israeli web sites, Facebook and Twitter accounts, bank accounts, and all the Government web sites
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on April 06, 2013, 11:23:01 PM
Quote from: seafoid on April 06, 2013, 08:42:11 PM

So why do you bother?

A lot of people died in Cavan. I know Israel is a force for evil, every bit as bad as their Nazi torturers. However, firing rockets at civilians and blowing people up is inexcusable no matter what the provocation.
In fairness Itchy the suicide bombings ended a while ago . Keeping all those people confined to Gaza is supposed to be the normal state of things .

Itchy

Suicide bombings stopped because of better security not because hamas developed morals. If they had morals they wouldn't be firing missiles into civilian areas, would they?

cadence

Quote from: Itchy on April 07, 2013, 10:19:03 AM
Suicide bombings stopped because of better security not because hamas developed morals. If they had morals they wouldn't be firing missiles into civilian areas, would they?

just war theory provides the ethical arguments for.