Board members id like to meet

Started by Schofield, January 17, 2011, 01:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: ballygawleyman on January 20, 2011, 01:46:51 PM
After the above comments the board member I would like to meet is Illdecide. Quality stuff.

Beers?

Be careful what u wish for sir, Ballygawley is my old stomping ground ;) many a Tyrone lass was introduced to the Armagh role of felt ;). you could have cousins realated to me :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Olly

I would not be into meeting people blindly but having read a few people on here I would be willing to meet a few.

Hardy. I think Hardy, like his name, would be like an older man figure, hard but firm. Maybe he would be playfully laughing or tut-tutting at my antics but quick to pull me if I stepped over the mark and tried something too modern. I could see us sipping red wine on a veranda in Mexico and he'd be reading stories about drug cartels in the local area and maybe fighting them himself whilst I dreamily looked on.

Ziggy. I think Ziggy would be up for any crack at all. I think he would be a good laugh in a sort of dirty way but a gentleman too when push comes to shove. I don't know if I would hold his attention for too long though as I think he'd be giving others the eye etc.

Evil Genius. I suspect Evil Genius would take me for an unforgettable ride. He would be a bit like Hardy but maybe more willing to take risks for enjoyment. I think he would read a lot to me and would be good at negotiating the bill etc. A downside would be maybe arguing over the small things but perhaps that's what makes me feel something.

FoSB. I think this man would be able to show me the things in Ireland I haven't seen and maybe narrate the whole experience in Latin. He would be a Don Juan di Marco type, saying nice things to you but in a different language. I think he wouldn't be afraid to tackle anything either.

POG. I think this man would be great for a gross-out day for the boys. Maybe just let everything go and aim for the stars in terms of utter abandonment of resolutions. I also think he'd be up for anything but pretend to be that fussed on it as he's maybe a bit of a wandering person like Heath Ledger out ranching etc.

Bud Wiser. I think this man would be into the crack too. I think that like Evil Genius he would be well aware about getting done over and wouldn't let anything slip in terms of people taking advantage. I think he would look out for me but in a funny way that makes him seem unattainable but then he'd just say I was only joking and go to town on what I'd be up for.

There are others but maybe it'd be a bit freaky to have thought a lot about this.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Tonto

I'd say Pints and Ziggy so that I can watch in wonder just how long they spend on the GAABoard everyday, having amassed around 32,000 posts between them!! :o

;)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

There's one or two on here I'd love to "bump" into.

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on January 20, 2011, 08:01:27 PM

I'm led to believe, we've met.
Testing Accessibility

mylestheslasher

I'd like to meet tyrones own just to see how close together his/her eyes are.

maggie

Muppet and fitz. Both seem like good value

Big Puff

Has there ever been a room meet here? id be up for it.

DuffleKing

I'd like to meet indiana to see if the sun actually shines out of his ass like he professes

Bud Wiser

I set up a little chat room for ye all here.  Please do not exchange Visa Card details, your RSI number or anything like that !
Scroll doown to the bottom of the page.
[urlhttp://www.avonrigolf.com/contact.html][/url]
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

5 Sams

Quote from: ziggysego on January 20, 2011, 08:02:48 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 20, 2011, 08:01:27 PM

I'm led to believe, we've met.

Just to wreck your head Zigg... I have met you as well....I will have an opportunity to meet you again in the next few weeks and I will make myself known... ;) ;)
The Aristocrat Years

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

Quote from: ziggysego on January 24, 2011, 12:50:15 AM
We have? Did we speak? :/

I just said "How's it goin?"..you said "Grand"...I was at a meetin in the board room beside yiz....I'll give you a shout in when I'm up the week after next..
The Aristocrat Years

ziggysego

Anyone ever find out who Schofield was?
Testing Accessibility