Board members id like to meet

Started by Schofield, January 17, 2011, 01:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Orior

I'm sure y'all can come to the GAA Board golf outing and meet a few of us then. But I suggest we'll need Board Name Tags.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 17, 2011, 09:41:49 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 17, 2011, 08:23:26 AM
It's a trick, probably 5ivetimes, I'm not going...

If 5ive, or Fairplay or whatever he calls himself now ever finds out who you are you'll be mincemeat. I'll never forget his message to you  - Pints, if I ever find out who you are you'll never be able to work a computer again
Nonsense, I'd kick his hole.  Grrrr....
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

Quote from: Orior on January 17, 2011, 10:19:21 PM
I'm sure y'all can come to the GAA Board golf outing and meet a few of us then. But I suggest we'll need Board Name Tags.

I won't need a tag, you'll know me from my golf.
MWWSI 2017

ross4life

Quote from: muppet on January 17, 2011, 10:50:16 PM

I won't need a tag, you'll know me from my golf.

Muppet in the green of course
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Orior

I see Tiger is up to his old tricks again - he's got his elbow in that girl's cleavage.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

saffron sam2

I'd like to meet Joe McMeel from Augher.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Puckoon

Quote from: saffron sam2 on January 18, 2011, 03:39:21 PM
I'd like to meet Joe McMeel from Augher.

Good man yourself. Tell him I said hello.

Banana Man

peter solan the great has to b top of my list  ;D

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Banana Man on January 18, 2011, 03:56:55 PM
peter solan the great has to b top of my list  ;D
Give him a kick up the jacksie from me

Bud Wiser

Onto Nisbits there today, all under controll.  http://www.nisbets.ie/products/ProductSubCategory.asp?TopGroupCode=C50&ParentGroupCode=S1546

Do you think I should order the chefs outfits for Tyrone Girl and Ziggy for doing the barbeque pig on the spit?

Thanks for plugging the golf outing.  It's gonna need it.  Girls from Pieta House were on to us today thanking us for our efforts and they also sent an email of thanks to ye all.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Big Puff

tyrone girl

Quote from: Bud Wiser on January 18, 2011, 04:11:18 PM

Onto Nisbits there today, all under controll.  http://www.nisbets.ie/products/ProductSubCategory.asp?TopGroupCode=C50&ParentGroupCode=S1546

Do you think I should order the chefs outfits for Tyrone Girl and Ziggy for doing the barbeque pig on the spit?

Thanks for plugging the golf outing.  It's gonna need it.  Girls from Pieta House were on to us today thanking us for our efforts and they also sent an email of thanks to ye all.

Eh since when did i get roped into barbecuing with Ziggy  >:(

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 19, 2011, 06:45:53 PM
Quote from: Bud Wiser on January 18, 2011, 04:11:18 PM

Eh since when did i get roped into barbecuing with Ziggy  >:(

Jesus TG, what'd I do on you to warrent that look? :/
Testing Accessibility