A-Level Results

Started by noeldebrun, August 14, 2008, 04:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derry Devil

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 14, 2008, 06:23:54 PM
well done on the results there lads good thing yas missed out on meeting some of the posters on ths board during your uni dats... :D

I'm a girl

I'd have loved to have met illdecide at Uni :D

ziggysego

So what did you both study and what are you both hoping to do this coming year?
Testing Accessibility

Derry Devil

Spanish, English Literature, Economics and Biology and going to do Business Management.

ziggysego

I did computing at NWIFHE, but studied the odd night in Magee.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Would ye ever go and do a Leaving Cert nevermind yer fecking A levels
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Aerlik

Feck me, are they giving out A-levels in lucky bags or wha'?  Different when me 'n' Anton were lads...isn't that right TF?

Well done  Derry Devil, that's a great mix of subjects too.  I wanted to do Irish, French and German O-levels but Herr Commandant Devine deemed three languages and one science wouldn't do so banned me from Irish and I ended up doing Chemistry.  I will never, ever begin to understand how the feck that subject works.  Ever.  Needless to say I failed every single Chemistry test thereafter, more in protest than anything else.  I ended up doing French, German and English Lit for A-levels but won't progress with the exam report.  Suffice to say, I could have done better :-[

The niece goes to Loreto Coleraine and got her 3 A's too.  She's taking a year out.

Well done to all of you.  They're nearly the hardest exams you'll ever do.  Multi-engine command instrument rating is the hardest shit ever.  EVER.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

billy the kid

Quote from: noeldebrun on August 14, 2008, 04:55:10 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 14, 2008, 04:54:23 PM
Quote from: noeldebrun on August 14, 2008, 04:34:48 PM
as they came out today wondering if anyone else got their results. i got an A and 2 C's off to uni next

Well done Noel. Remember thought, you're at University to learn........

no problem there i don't drink  ;D

tut tut....... university will be wasted on you
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Lecale2

Quote from: Puckoon on August 14, 2008, 05:10:29 PM

If only thats all it is, it would be much better. Its also turned into a group who will actively seek out their peers who do drink, take drugs or smoke -and at best beat them senseless, or at worst - well there have been a few related straight edge deaths so far.

Are you serious? Where did this happen? I've never heard the like of it!