Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Varadkar, the guy who was out sunbathing topless in a public park with his mates, at a time when the virus was at a much, much more infectious stage, is now jumping in having a pop at MON.

You really couldn't write this stuff.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Sportacus

If SF are going to spoof their way out of this, please spare us Martina Anderson.  Heard her today in an Assembly Committee, she's really not the answer.

BennyCake

Quote from: Applesisapples on July 02, 2020, 01:31:23 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 02, 2020, 01:19:44 PM
Quote from: trailer on July 02, 2020, 12:44:36 PM
Over 70 applications to the Parades Commission in last 48hrs for band parades on the Twefth. Thanks Michelle. More brains in a false face.

Ohh its MON's fault...When the restrictions were lifted last week there was always gonna be application to march irrespective if MON had been buried herself. Don't kid yourself
If they want to march, let them at it, in their own areas of course. I was never a fan of O'Neill becoming DFM/6 Co Leader in the first place, but she had redeemed herself in my book with the handling of Covid, until the Storey funeral. Whilst it may be no harm was done and they were socially distant it was against the f**king rules. I didn't hug my kids for 3 months, I couldn't call to see them for a cup of tea even...for what?

Because it was the right thing to do. And as the virus is still about, it's still the right thing to do.

Forget about what Worzel Gummidge says, or Stormont or Dublin. Use your own common sense about what you know is safe to do and what isn't.

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on July 02, 2020, 03:45:07 PM
Quote from: JohnDenver on July 02, 2020, 03:41:47 PM
Quote from: trailer on July 02, 2020, 03:36:20 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 02, 2020, 01:19:44 PM
Quote from: trailer on July 02, 2020, 12:44:36 PM
Over 70 applications to the Parades Commission in last 48hrs for band parades on the Twefth. Thanks Michelle. More brains in a false face.

Ohh its MON's fault...When the restrictions were lifted last week there was always gonna be application to march irrespective if MON had been buried herself. Don't kid yourself

Think you're missing the point. There would've been surely but a lot could've been turned down on SD grounds. Now that argument is fucked.
Anyway I actually don't really care. If there is Covid circulating we'll see evidence of it in Belfast after this past few days. If not, I reckon it's full pelt ahead. I myself will be asking employees will be asked to come back to the office full time. Other businesses will do the same. It's a green light for everything back to normal, which I have been calling for.

So you're complaining about MON not social distancing against a disease that you are highly sceptical of, claiming that it is giving the green light for normality to resume - which you have been campaigning for - and you're still yapping?   8)

She was responsible for drafting these draconian measures which she then went out and broke!
Fact is 500 people dead. Over 50% in care homes. Vast majority 70+ with underlying health problems. This isn't a reason to shut down the entire economy.
Posting the covid mortality rate after an extended lockdown in order to argue that there didn't need to be such a lockdown?

Hmmm.

GiveItToTheShooters

The DUPers, Stoopers, Fine Gaelers and Fianna Fáilers among others all out in force today. The hypocrisy. Didn't see the same outrage over Charlie Flanagan at the Garda funeral or calling for arrests due mass gatherings at the wee lads funeral but sure anything to get a dig in at SF.
SF will be going nowhere. Arlene didnt step aside over RHI, they have a quare neck on them.

An Watcher

Snarlene half a billion Foster didn't step aside. A mountain out of a molehill. The twelfth is coming up so they'll need something to fall back on. Calum Eastwood has really gone down in my estimation. Not that he was high up in it anyway

BennyCake

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 02, 2020, 08:04:53 PM
The DUPers, Stoopers, Fine Gaelers and Fianna Fáilers among others all out in force today. The hypocrisy. Didn't see the same outrage over Charlie Flanagan at the Garda funeral or calling for arrests due mass gatherings at the wee lads funeral but sure anything to get a dig in at SF.
SF will be going nowhere. Arlene didnt step aside over RHI, they have a quare neck on them.

Why would she? That would mean she was admitting she was at fault, her and her cronies to blame for squandering millions. No chance. She'll look out for herself.

trailer

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Sportacus on July 02, 2020, 05:07:08 PM
If SF are going to spoof their way out of this, please spare us Martina Anderson.  Heard her today in an Assembly Committee, she's really not the answer.

She is redner material. A bit like the Auntie out of Derry girls, but not as likeable

RedHand88

Quote from: Angelo on July 02, 2020, 04:55:11 PM
Varadkar, the guy who was out sunbathing topless in a public park with his mates, at a time when the virus was at a much, much more infectious stage, is now jumping in having a pop at MON.

He did this at a time when gatherings of up to 6 (?) were allowed to meet in public. He didn't break the rules.

MON did.

Angelo

Angelo

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 02, 2020, 11:00:17 PM
Quote from: Angelo on July 02, 2020, 04:55:11 PM

He did this at a time when gatherings of up to 6 (?) were allowed to meet in public. He didn't break the rules.

MON did.

He did at a time when the virus was rampant and he did to go get an afternoon out in the sun with his pals.

You could certainly nitpick to find rules he broke and definitely the people he was with broke so it takes some brass neck of him to come out getting up on his pedestal to pontificate.

johnnycool

Quote from: Sportacus on July 02, 2020, 05:07:08 PM

dire, just dire.

The republican family needed you there....

Martina is now a hindrance to the goal she hopes to achieve.