The Official Fantastic Glasgow Rangers thread

Started by T Fearon, December 12, 2007, 09:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Targetman

Sorry to see him go, some of the stuff he came out with was hilarious and was dragging the Huns down deeper and deeper every day!!

foxcommander

Quote from: Targetman on October 26, 2017, 09:18:26 PM
Sorry to see him go, some of the stuff he came out with was hilarious and was dragging the Huns down deeper and deeper every day!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0qTTUJC94Q

Banning green boots was a classic.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

red hander

Well done Agent Caixhina, mission accomplished. Return to base

Over the Bar

Allegedly Arlene Foster and Gregory Campbell both said that appointing a papist to lead the Orcs was a huge mistake.  Personally  think he should have got a 5 year extension!

stew

Sick at the news. the fourth best manager in Scotland gone like a thong in October! The man is comedic gold, why did they have to fire Pedro? Pedro was so bad he was good................For Celtic, Partick, Motherwell, St Johnstone etc.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

playwiththewind1st

"You can't not be disappointed after losing a manger after seven months, but the board had to reach a decision which was in the best interests of the club in the long run.

"If a decision was going to be made, it was better sooner rather than later."

Maybe they'll go for a manager this time.

Targetman

Go on reinstated Peadar, he'll be better next time round!!

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

charlieTully

laoislad

First Scottish football game I've watched in ages. Enjoyed it. Not a great standard but that was entertaining enough.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Orior

Why have they not recruited Roy Carroll as keeper?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

GJL

Quote from: Orior on August 26, 2018, 03:13:05 PM
He would be a perfect fit for them. A complete piece of sh1t.

charlieTully

Quote from: GJL on August 26, 2018, 04:26:07 PM
Quote from: Orior on August 26, 2018, 03:13:05 PM
He would be a perfect fit for them. A complete piece of sh1t.

Pure sc**bag. Wtf was he at yesterday refusing to shake hands with cliftonville players?

illdecide

Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke said he was subjected to sectarian abuse during his side's 5-0 Scottish Cup fifth-round replay defeat by Rangers.

Clarke said was assured that "we don't have that in the west of Scotland any more" when he was "approached by Rangers about taking the job" at Ibrox.

He added: "To call me a Fenian b******, where are we living? The dark ages?"

The Ayrshireman left St Mirren in 1987 to sign for Chelsea, returning to take over at Kilmarnock last October.

Morelos nets four as Rangers run riot
Reaction & as it happened
"They are not allowed to call my assistant [Alex Dyer] a 'black b', but they can call me a Fenian b******. What are we doing in Scotland?" added Clarke, who was linked with a move to Ibrox last spring.

"I wake up every morning and thank Chelsea for taking me away from the west of Scotland because my children don't understand this.

"Thankfully when I go down there my children don't have to worry about this. It's lovely being back in the west of Scotland."

Kilmarnock captain Kris Boyd said he was subjected to sectarian abuse during Sunday's game with Celtic at Rugby Park.

'The officials decided the game. It's embarrassing'
Four goals from Alfredo Morelos and another from Andy Halliday earned Rangers a quarter-final tie at Aberdeen.

However, all but one of those goals came after the controversial 25th-minute dismissal of Kilmarnock goalkeeper Daniel Bachmannn after his elbow struck the head of Glen Kamara while waiting for a corner.

Clarke described the red card as a "joke" and "embarrassing" and that we "might as well go home" if that is the standard of refereeing.

He also railed against Alan Muir's failure to award his side a second-minute penalty after Joe Worrall grappled with Eamonn Brophy.

"The officials decided the game. It's embarrassing," Clarke said. "If the penalty had been given in the first two minutes it would have been different.

"And the red card is a joke. The goalie just lifted his arms. Every goalie does it every week. It's embarrassing. If that's the standards we might as well go home.

"Why speak? It's every week. How can I talk about football tonight?"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch