Official Irish Football Association Thread (Northern Ireland)

Started by Mentalman, September 04, 2007, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olaf

Quote from: T Fearon on February 22, 2010, 04:41:42 PM
Relevance is that no nationalist should be playing for the North of Ireland >:(

What ? The rugby team from the Lower Ormeau Road?

I thought that they were now defunct.

Norf Tyrone

The young fella is going to kick a bit of football, while you continue to pay your taxes and pump money into the British 'machine'.

I'll have a word with him and guarantee you that he'll refuse to play for Norn Iron while your serving time for tax evasion.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

MW

Tony, nationalists are perfectly capable and willing to play cricket :)

Oh, Rory was capped by the RoI at under-19 level*...looking forward to seeing him at the Oval next year :)

*waits for someone to make the link to the other thread...1,2,3...

saffron sam2

Well done to Donegal Celtic on their play-off win tonight, with Davitt's man Stephen McAlorum getting the winner.

Spoke to one of the DC players during the week and he was very confident that they wouldn't concede.

Had they not gone up, it was the Amateur League for them.

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: saffron sam2 on May 14, 2010, 09:45:19 PM
Well done to Donegal Celtic on their play-off win tonight, with Davitt's man Stephen McAlorum getting the winner.

Spoke to one of the DC players during the week and he was very confident that they wouldn't concede.

Had they not gone up, it was the Amateur League for them.

Well done to Donegal Celtic, they have perservered over the years against all the odds and every obstacle the IFA have put in front of them, hopefully they stick the single digit up to the old boys in power and have a good season and stay up, and go on to have many more seasons in the top flight.

Hail Hail
Tbc....

AZOffaly

Can't believe this thread had gone 4 years idle!. Anyway, yes, great start by NI. Nice to see Michael O'Neill making a good go of this job. Seems like a nice lad.

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

nrico2006

Brilliant result, some goal by Lafferty and he made a cracker of a run in the first half that ended up with him nearly breaking the cross bar.  Love watching him play. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tony Baloney

Some of them seem to think they have already qualified. They are certainly in pole position in the Group of Dearth.

gawa316

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 15, 2014, 01:24:13 PM
Some of them seem to think they have already qualified. They are certainly in pole position in the Group of Dearth.

Might not be there too long, so making hay and all that

Myles Na G.

Quote from: gawa316 on October 15, 2014, 05:30:50 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 15, 2014, 01:24:13 PM

Might not be there too long, so making hay and all that
Well done the north. Not only did we beat Greece quite convincingly, but we also contributed 3 players and a manager to help our fellow countrymen get a decent result against the world champions!  :D