Is Gregory Campbell a bollocks?

Yes
13 (18.6%)
No, he's a cnut
57 (81.4%)

Total Members Voted: 70

screenexile

seafoid

I only have seen him a few times on TV but he doesn't come across as very smart and he does seem to personify the Protestant brain drain, in that a person like him can actually have a career in politics. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

gallsman

Unequivocally, yes. That and a whole lot more.

Orior

I heard on the radio this morning that Gildernew had called Pope Gregory the B word, but that it wasnt the same B word as used by Gerry Adams.

Honestly, I racked my brains to think what the other B word was, but couldn't think of it.

Am I a saint or what?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Eamonnca1

Main Street

From the Irish Times.
"The point is to actually break these bastards -...."

Later Adams issued a "mea culpa" tweet, saying he was referring to "bigots, racists and homophobes" and not to unionists specifically. He also apologised for his "bastards" remark. But who were these "bigots, racists and homophobes"? As far as unionists such as the DUP Minister Arlene Foster and the Ulster Unionist leader Mike Nesbitt were concerned Adams' remarks were directed against the unionist people in general.

I have to say Nesbitt got it spot on,  once you take out the bigots, racists and homophobes, who's actually left standing in the Unionist party?

Applesisapples

So Gregory's at it again, Raymond McCartney is a failed hunger striker, and he has the neck to say he didn't believe it would be offensive. DUP need to cut this nonsense out, our perhaps it reflects what they all think?

seafoid

Gregory Campbell is not good enough intellectually to be a politician. He is sub FF councillor standard
He is the embodiment of the Unionist brain drain and the crap level left behind
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

johnneycool

Quote from: seafoid on May 09, 2016, 10:49:13 AM
Gregory Campbell is not good enough intellectually to be a politician. He is sub FF councillor standard
He is the embodiment of the Unionist brain drain and the crap level left behind

Still gets the votes though!

He knows how to play his electorate just like D Trump.

Rossfan

If his electorate consists mainly of 17th century archbigots......
Looks like a lot of them still around so.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Ethan Tremblay

Politicians in the north are still bitter as fcuk and just when you think there almost past it wee snide remarks keep popping up.  I don't know how anyone votes for DUP or SF anymore, back in the day they were representing your backgrounds best interests sure, but now they like making fools of themselves with their outdated ethos. 

At least these buckos want change  ;)
http://armaghi.com/cista-the-regions-first-pro-drug-reform-political-party/ 
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

imtommygunn

Gregory is still in the mindset of let's mock them fenians. Then when the dirty fenians kick up about it - ah sure do you have no sense of humour.

A bigot and a tr**p. Not a nice man at all.

The fact that a majority still vote for these people is mind boggling. It really is. Makes you question what kind of place we live in.

general_lee

Why would anyone be surprised when a Loyalist like Gregory Campbell does or says something stupid ???

general_lee

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 09, 2016, 11:17:38 AM
The fact that a majority still vote for these people is mind boggling. It really is. Makes you question what kind of place we live in.
I was just thinking that. What hope has this place ever got when so many people don't vote and of the ones that do most vote for a party of right wing extremists