Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Quote from: sid waddell on March 03, 2021, 09:49:23 AM
Quote from: thewobbler on March 03, 2021, 09:17:06 AM
Let's get one thing very very clear.

I did not kill your father.
No

But you were part of the mindless rush to open up which killed him and two thousand others

And you'd no doubt demand another two thousand dead just so you can get your pints

You should probably have a bit of shame and keep your trap shut, because you've nothing of knowledge or interest to contribute on this topic

You just copy and paste professional contrarian bullshit "opinions" while constantly wallowing in fake victimhood

You're free to do that but I'm free to call your "opinions" what they are - ultra-self-entitled bullshit

I know Sid that you want to use your personal loss as a weapon in this discussion. You kind of see it as as a pocket ace. But I'm advising you to use it sparingly.

sid waddell

Quote from: thewobbler on March 03, 2021, 10:00:51 AM

No

But you were part of the mindless rush to open up which killed him and two thousand others

And you'd no doubt demand another two thousand dead just so you can get your pints

You should probably have a bit of shame and keep your trap shut, because you've nothing of knowledge or interest to contribute on this topic

You just copy and paste professional contrarian bullshit "opinions" while constantly wallowing in fake victimhood

You're free to do that but I'm free to call your "opinions" what they are - ultra-self-entitled bullshit

I know Sid that you want to use your personal loss as a weapon in this discussion. You kind of see it as as a pocket ace. But I'm advising you to use it sparingly.
You see that's your problem right there - you see the thousands of real people who have died from Covid merely as "weapons"

A bit like how Shinnerbots see real victims of their bloodlust as "bingo"

Dehumanisation is always the go to tactic of the extremist

Angelo

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

JoG2

Quote from: Mike Tyson on March 03, 2021, 09:51:54 AM
I think it's in everyone's best interests that some sort of easing of lockdown is passed. From reading on here it is doing severe damage to the mental health and stability of certain posters.

Maybe the return of good weather will encourage people to go outdoors for some fresh air and step away from the keyboard.

It's such a grim thread. Will stay clear for a while

imtommygunn

It has got beyond ridiculous tbh.

Armagh18

Quote from: sid waddell on March 03, 2021, 10:06:51 AM

No

You see that's your problem right there - you see the thousands of real people who have died from Covid merely as "weapons"

Take a break.

sid waddell

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 03, 2021, 11:24:46 AM

No

Take a break.
Have you ever thought that perhaps a break might be much more in your line, given you provide absolutely nothing but monosyllabic yet extremist grunts?

No, of course you haven't

johnnycool

Quote from: sid waddell on March 02, 2021, 06:51:35 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on March 02, 2021, 06:37:32 PM
Those on the hill are absolutely useless
Data not dates and don't show you what data
What a waste of paper
Meeting on the 18th of March to then tell us we will open something in 3 weeks
Don't forget
We were told this was to protect the NHS
Hospital numbers have plummeted
Some posters seem to have an incredible emotional investment that governments again make exactly the same mistake they've made twice before

Exactly.

now they should have provided more on the data they were going to use but you can bet it's the community spread rates, R rate, the Hospital Capacity rates, in particular ICU and probably the vaccination rates which hopefully will be having an impact on R in the coming weeks and months.

trailer

SF wheel out Colm Gildernew on Talkback to defend the lockdown easing document. This man has not got a notion. Anyone who is seriously thinking about voting for these gobshites in the future would want their heads looked at. He hasn't got a clue, O'Neill hasn't got a clue. They've never worked a day in their lives and have no idea. This document of nonsense needs to be put straight into the bin. 

Angelo

Quote from: trailer on March 03, 2021, 12:20:32 PM
SF wheel out Colm Gildernew on Talkback to defend the lockdown easing document. This man has not got a notion. Anyone who is seriously thinking about voting for these gobshites in the future would want their heads looked at. He hasn't got a clue, O'Neill hasn't got a clue. They've never worked a day in their lives and have no idea. This document of nonsense needs to be put straight into the bin.

When the alternative for nationalists is the SDLP you can completely understand why the natioanlist community vote in their droves for SF.

I'd have a lot of issues with SF and I think they have been really poor throughout this lockdown but still miles ahead of the SDLP and their caliber of politician.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

mackers

I'm confused with the line of thinking behind the document issued by the Executive. Outdoor sports can start without spectators at level 2. Leisure centres and all indoor sports facilities including gyms can open in level 3 but spectators are only allowed back into outdoor sports at level 4. That means that I can go indoors and sweat, breath heavily and produce aerosols before I can go and watch a club match in open spaces. Who thought this up?
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: mackers on March 03, 2021, 12:29:53 PM
I'm confused with the line of thinking behind the document issued by the Executive. Outdoor sports can start without spectators at level 2. Leisure centres and all indoor sports facilities including gyms can open in level 3 but spectators are only allowed back into outdoor sports at level 4. That means that I can go indoors and sweat, breath heavily and produce aerosols before I can go and watch a club match in open spaces. Who thought this up?

"Mass gatherings" v individual training. The latter being a lesser risk presumably.

There is a lot doesn't make sense at the moment, the only thing is numbers are steadily going down, they have no choice soon but to start to open up.

Armagh18

Quote from: sid waddell on March 03, 2021, 11:41:12 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on March 03, 2021, 11:24:46 AM

No

Take a break.
Have you ever thought that perhaps a break might be much more in your line, given you provide absolutely nothing but monosyllabic yet extremist grunts?

No, of course you haven't
Prove my point for me there like a good lad...

clarshack

unbelievable. trying to defend the indefensible.

trailer

Quote from: clarshack on March 03, 2021, 01:02:58 PM

unbelievable. trying to defend the indefensible.

It's laughable. They don't seem to listen to any experts. They don't seem to know what to do. It's a consensus of nonsense. It's a document for the sake of a document. They'll be driven by data but we won't tell you want the data is... and you know why? Because they making it up on the hoof.