Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playwiththewind1st

There's a woman that's too hot even for the DUP to handle! That's some achievement. Jamie Bryson "legal counsel"? That's a new one....what connection would he have with the law, other than breaking it regularly?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on March 05, 2019, 09:34:25 AM
There's a woman that's too hot even for the DUP to handle! That's some achievement. Jamie Bryson "legal counsel"? That's a new one....what connection would he have with the law, other than breaking it regularly?

He has studied law ye know....like many of the Republican prisoners on his long hunger strike he consumed as much law as he could....until the chicken Biryani arrived ;D

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 05, 2019, 09:45:33 AM
Quote from: playwiththewind1st on March 05, 2019, 09:34:25 AM

He has studied law ye know....like many of the Republican prisoners on his long hunger strike he consumed as much law as he could....until the chicken Biryani arrived ;D

Wonder if that story is true, incredible if so. Young fella isn't playing with a full deck.

Hound

Have you or someone close to you ever been in a bidding war for a house? And the thought goes through your mind, is there really someone bidding against me? But then, even though you're sceptical and untrusting, you'd usually convince yourselves that while most estate agents are incompetent they're probably not crooked.

Well now, according to the paper today, new regulations are proposed whereby the "creation of a false or misleading bid" by real estate agents will be a breach of professional conduct.

So that must mean that, at the moment, the creation of such false bids is NOT a breach of professional conduct   :o

laoislad

Quote from: Hound on March 07, 2019, 07:55:32 AM
Have you or someone close to you ever been in a bidding war for a house? And the thought goes through your mind, is there really someone bidding against me? But then, even though you're sceptical and untrusting, you'd usually convince yourselves that while most estate agents are incompetent they're probably not crooked.

Well now, according to the paper today, new regulations are proposed whereby the "creation of a false or misleading bid" by real estate agents will be a breach of professional conduct.

So that must mean that, at the moment, the creation of such false bids is NOT a breach of professional conduct   :o
Just in the process of putting our house on the market,but when we bought this one I got a feeling there was no one bidding against us, the more I thought about it years later I'm convinced there wasn't anyone else bidding on it,was only in my early 20's at the time so knew no better, hopefully when we are buying our next in a few months I will be a bit more clued in!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

johnnycool

I've a brother who was looking at houses in and around the Killarney area a few years back and he was adamant that the auctioneer was faking bids on houses to get the price up.

Not sure how regulated these people are either side of the border if the truth was told.

trailer

Quote from: johnnycool on March 07, 2019, 08:18:56 AM

I've a brother who was looking at houses in and around the Killarney area a few years back and he was adamant that the auctioneer was faking bids on houses to get the price up.

Not sure how regulated these people are either side of the border if the truth was told.

Humans have a inherent fear of missing out. FOMO. Everyone from auctioneers to car sales people play on this.

J70

You have to be willing to walk away. Easier said than done when it comes to something like a home, and that's what they take advantage of.

dec

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/06/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-penis-enlargement-surgery-8842805/

A billionaire diamond trader died after 'suffering a heart attack' during a penis enlargement operation at a private Paris clinic. Ehud Arye Laniado, 65, had visited an unidentified health centre on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital on Saturday. But complications during the procedure proved fatal, with Belgian media reporting that the gem expert's heart attack occurred when a substance was injected into his penis...

J70

Quote from: dec on March 07, 2019, 03:07:40 PM
https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/06/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-penis-enlargement-surgery-8842805/

A billionaire diamond trader died after 'suffering a heart attack' during a penis enlargement operation at a private Paris clinic. Ehud Arye Laniado, 65, had visited an unidentified health centre on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital on Saturday. But complications during the procedure proved fatal, with Belgian media reporting that the gem expert's heart attack occurred when a substance was injected into his penis...

He got through the first 65 years of his life with the equipment he was born with. Why now? :o

Insane Bolt

Quote from: J70 on March 07, 2019, 05:44:13 PM

He got through the first 65 years of his life with the equipment he was born with. Why now? :o

Magnifying glass would have done the job😜

Dire Ear

HiMucker

Im disappointed the headline wasn't "Diamond dealer dies after operation on family jewels". Surely one paper came up with something similar to that?

Hardy

Quote from: J70 on March 07, 2019, 05:44:13 PM

Yes - most fellas make do with a red BMW or something.