European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Poor goalkeeper has allowed Aston Villa to bring that game into extra time, they were poor for the majority of that match 3-3 on AGG.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Klopp has to all in here! Pressuring from the get go..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gael85

Liverpool 10/1 to win Europa League could be decent bet with their early goal.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 18, 2024, 07:59:46 PMKlopp has to all in here! Pressuring from the get go..

Helps when you have the experience of a 5-0 win against that opposition on their home patch a few seasons ago.

Blowitupref

Aston Villa match gone to a penalty shootout.

Emiliano Martinez up to his usual antics on a shoot out.

And Martinez save wins it for Villa.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

jcpen

This is one of my 3 usernames.

Gael85

Quote from: Blowitupref on April 18, 2024, 08:21:55 PMAston Villa match gone to a penalty shootout.

Emiliano Martinez up to his usual antics on a shoot out.

And Martinez save wins it for Villa.

Thought he was going to get the line. Some man on the penos.

Milltown Row2

That miss by Salah hopefully doesn't come back and bite Liverpool in the bum
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Could very easily have been a red for the Atalanta man there for handball. Salah miss was criminal for a player of his quality.

jcpen

Subs have made no difference it seems, such a poor performance from Liverpool, no urgency in their play at all.
You'd think after getting such an early goal it would have fired them up but no absolutely nothing from them since.

jcpen

I think that was a worse Liverpool performance than the first leg even, at least they created chances in the first leg, they are going out without a challenge at all tonight.

Capt Pat

At least Liverpool got the win tonight to end a bad run of results.

Captain Obvious

Liverpool huffed and puffed and couldn't blow the Atalanta house down. The top three in the Premier League this season all out of Europe the same week and unable to reach a semi final they were favourites to reach.

snoopdog

Bar the early penalty. Atalanta bossed that. As easy as they would've hoped for. They've some good footballers and a good manager. The farewell tour is turning into a shambles

Brendan

History won't look back on Klopps tenure as well as it should as the number of trophies is going to be dwarved by City which is a real shame