Leinster Championship 2020

Started by thejuice, November 01, 2020, 09:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

This is embarrassing. Expected more from Meath tbh.

BennyCake

It will be so easily 6 in a row.

Dublin could win 20 in a row.

sid waddell

larryin89

Are you guys watching the same game , Dublin are incredible , there has never been a team like it , it's a joy to watch .they get better and better every year
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

From the Bunker

Looking forward to Spillane at half time. He talked Meath up so much!

Hound

Meath's levels have definitely drifted off after a promising opening 10 minutes. But Dublin have been superb. The best first half performance by the Dubs in quite some time IMO.

Milltown Row2

They really are a great team to watch!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

twohands!!!

Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2020, 07:32:44 PM

I was wondering earlier what sort of odds a bookie would be giving on Fenton not losing a championship game before he retires.

I'd say the major risks against him managing it are either Dublin being split or kicked out of the championship.

BennyCake

This is depressing. Don't think I'll even bother watching the second half.

I'm away to the pu... ah feck!

sid waddell

In truth McEntee isn't a top coach or near it, he's Banty level

He's done alright in a limited way with Meath in that he got them into Division 1 but this tonight is the brutal, brutal truth

The teams are playing different sports

Meath should have nabbed Malachy O'Rourke last year when they had the chance

I wonder would they go for Mickey Harte

Maybe Jim Gavin fancies a challenge

BennyCake

Quote from: twohands!!! on November 21, 2020, 07:39:25 PM

I was wondering earlier what sort of odds a bookie would be giving on Fenton not losing a championship game before he retires.

I'd say the major risks against him managing it are either Dublin being split or kicked out of the championship.

I say kick them out!  ;D

Blowitupref

Half time Dublin 2-12 Meath 0-2. All too easy for Dublin. Meath only scored 0-4 in the Leinster final last year are they going to repeat that tonight.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

dublin7

The way Fenton and Kilkenny are playing they make everything look easy. Only disappointing thing is King Con isn't quite match sharp. He's won a few kick ours well, but missed a few chances he'd normally take

mup

Quote from: larryin89 on November 21, 2020, 07:33:51 PM
Are you guys watching the same game , Dublin are incredible , there has never been a team like it , it's a joy to watch .they get better and better every year

Yea a once in a lifetime team. ::)

twohands!!!

Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2020, 07:42:39 PM

I say kick them out!  ;D

Give it a few more years and I reckon Dublin will have to choose between being split in 4/5 or being kicked out of the championship.
Wouldn't surprise me if Dublin GAA said no and they end up being kicked out of the championship.