Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hardy on May 25, 2014, 07:38:31 PM
Where ARE ...

The ban on starting sentences with 'and' is nonsense.

So who was that Irish winner in 1964?
Wiki has Harry Bradshaw of Wicklow as winner in 1958.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PGA_Close_Championship

Hardy

Orior

Quote from: Hardy on May 25, 2014, 08:05:53 PM
Missed that.

Yes you did. You also missed a couple of punctuation marks which would have helped immensely, don't you think?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

Quote from: Orior on May 25, 2014, 08:55:47 PM
Missed that.

Yes you did. You also missed a couple of punctuation marks which would have helped immensely, don't you think?
He should of seen them. You seen them .
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Hardy

Quote from: Orior on May 25, 2014, 08:55:47 PM
Missed that.

No.

Sidney

Disappointing to see that Ireland's Shane Lowry missed out today. Harry Bradshaw in 1958 still the last Irish winner of this tournament. The famine goes on.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sidney on May 25, 2014, 09:18:15 PM
Disappointing to see that Ireland's Shane Lowry missed out today. Harry Bradshaw in 1958 still the last Irish winner of this tournament. The famine goes on.

Yep, seems us Norn Iron boys have put some manners on the free staters yet again  :P
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Yeah, sure.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Orior on May 25, 2014, 09:49:24 PM

Yeah, sure.

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: All of a Sludden on May 25, 2014, 11:04:24 PM
Quote from: Orior on May 25, 2014, 09:49:24 PM

Yeah, sure.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Mmm draped in one and walking behind one

Any of him throwing the tri colour to the ground that time ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Sidney

Pubehead made sure to throw the parsley in the bin first before taking this soup.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 25, 2014, 11:13:00 PM
Mmm draped in one and walking behind one

Any of him throwing the tri colour to the ground that time ?

I'm sure if you search hard enough you'll find one, but that's what it really comes down to doesn't it? tribal/them and us/green/orange/flegs. How fecking sad.

Quote from: Sidney on May 25, 2014, 11:14:27 PM
Pubehead made sure to throw the parsley in the bin first before taking this soup.

You free staters dumped us years ago Sydney  ;D

Capt Pat

Lowry will be crying into his soup with only a 527,000 pounds loser prize to console himself with.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B