Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Rory is in danger of going the same way as his Uncle Mickey,who could have been a top class soccer or GAA player,but failed to fulfil his potential

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on July 01, 2013, 08:51:57 PM
Rory is in danger of going the same way as his Uncle Mickey,who could have been a top class soccer or GAA player,but failed to fulfil his potential

Failed?? Yeah looking back at his career (so far) hes done all right. Having a dip in form that's all
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Puckoon

Heard a disappointing rumor today about an injunction, and some trouble on the home front for the McIlroys. Would like to see the kid regain some form.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Puckoon on August 05, 2013, 11:39:36 PM
Heard a disappointing rumor today about an injunction, and some trouble on the home front for the McIlroys. Would like to see the kid regain some form.

oh? Pm me
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cold tea

God love him.  ::)

Orior

Well, at least you didnt give anything away, lol.

I do hope that Rory makes the cut this week. Last week saw a small improvement on his form, in that he avoided the disasterous 76 or 77+
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Declan

McILROY ANNOUNCES NEW MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE
Rory McIlroy today [27th September '13] confirmed he has terminated his contract with Horizon
Sports Management and that the details of the termination are in the hands of a legal team led by
A&L Goodbody in Dublin, Ireland.
The golfer's business interests will from now on be managed by Rory McIlroy Incorporated.
CEO of RMI will be Donal Casey, an actuary by profession with many years of CEO experience.
The Rory Foundation for charity will be run by Barry Funston, a business leader and longtime
friend of the McIlroy family. Both men will serve on the RMI Board, together with Gerry
McIlroy.
Media relations for the golfer and his management company will be handled by a team from The
Communications Clinic, led by Terry Prone.
Further information from The Communications Clinic:
00353868139133 Terry Prone
00353874129371 Catherine E. Burke

Tubberman

Jaysus, Terry Prone and her ubiquitous son Anton Savage have yet another reason to be on the airwaves
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Ulick

I thought this had already happened months ago. Rory's da is going to be the feckin ruination of him. Chubby Chandler will have a chuckle anyhow.

Cold tea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Ulick on September 27, 2013, 02:33:33 PM
I thought this had already happened months ago. Rory's da is going to be the feckin ruination of him. Chubby Chandler will have a chuckle anyhow.
It was reported in the papers a while back that he would be going it alone with various family friends etc making up his new backroom team. Assume sorting out legals since.

Orior

A while ago The experts on Sky Sports said that this would be a bad move by Rory. They will be proved right.

By the way, I happened to watch Caroline getting beat at a tournament in Japan. She has lost a lot of weight, but her tennis is still nowhere near what it used to be.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Cold tea

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 27, 2013, 07:20:31 PM
Quote from: Ulick on September 27, 2013, 02:33:33 PM
It was reported in the papers a while back that he would be going it alone with various family friends etc making up his new backroom team. Assume sorting out legals since.

Maybe he can enter the Olympics as team Rory!