Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Who said anything about harm?

omaghjoe

Quote from: Hardy on June 11, 2015, 08:36:50 PM
Who said anything about harm?

Why mention it  then?

Hardy

I can only mention things that will do harm?

OK. The black card. Mark my words.

Over to you.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Hardy on June 11, 2015, 08:50:12 PM
I can only mention things that will do harm?

OK. The black card. Mark my words.

Over to you.

Why mention it at all on a discussion board if you don't want a response?

Hardy

OK. Decision time. Do I wait for you to say something sensible or do I play the percentages and go have a conversation with the hedgehog that's just moved in to my garden?

I wonder what hedgehogs like to talk about.

omaghjoe

Thought it was fairly easy to grasp myself but there you go.

Leave the hedgehog be they're deadly for the slugs always wanted one myself but the garden was walled in. Had to rely on birds and slug pellets, although I hear that egg shells are good too but I never got a chance to test them properly. Hedgehogs tho are supposed to be the business

Main Street

Ditto on the crate, best thing I ever did for the dog, she loves it, it's her cave and especially when the general (the cat) is in one of his moods.

laoislad

Quote from: Hardy on June 11, 2015, 09:11:08 PM
OK. Decision time. Do I wait for you to say something sensible or do I play the percentages and go have a conversation with the hedgehog that's just moved in to my garden?

I wonder what hedgehogs like to talk about.
Don't let it into the house.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GJL

Quote from: Hardy on June 11, 2015, 07:48:03 PM
It's a funny old world. A few weeks back we had people foaming at the mouth, wanting to exclude selected categories of human beings from the definition of a family. Now we have people wanting to include selected categories of animals in the definition of a family.

Are we talking about gay dogs now?

MoChara

I just got a female Boxer there a few weeks back shes prob about 11 weeks now, shes already house trained and doing some basic commands sit and giving the paw. Cracking wee dog does alot of sleeping but I imagine that's cause of the rate shes growing at.

Before its asked I've no idea if shes gay or not though

The Iceman

Quote from: omaghjoe on June 11, 2015, 09:17:10 PM
Thought it was fairly easy to grasp myself but there you go.

Leave the hedgehog be they're deadly for the slugs always wanted one myself but the garden was walled in. Had to rely on birds and slug pellets, although I hear that egg shells are good too but I never got a chance to test them properly. Hedgehogs tho are supposed to be the business
eggshells work great around the veggies - dry them out on the window sill then blend them up and sprinkle around - slugs cant slither over them as they are too sharp

enjoy a dog about the house myself - been threatening to get one for a while now - been waiting until the youngest is old enough but the Mrs keeps having more
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Orior

Woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof woof woof Grrrr woof woof

http://www.pressherald.com/2015/07/02/retired-military-dogs-find-new-purpose-in-u-s-meth-wars/

Translation: Why can they not let us enjoy our retirement? All I really want to do in sniff the arse of young bitches
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

GJL

Anybody got any experience of Staffordshire Bull Terriers? I have 3 small children and I am reading they are a great family dog? Thinking about getting a pup.

theskull1

Quote from: GJL on July 09, 2015, 12:36:06 PM
Anybody got any experience of Staffordshire Bull Terriers? I have 3 small children and I am reading they are a great family dog? Thinking about getting a pup.

Is that not the canine equivalent of asking has anyone got any experience of renault diesels?  ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera