Doire v Tir Eoghain, Sun 28th May @2pm

Started by tyroneman, April 04, 2017, 09:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Looking forward to the match and seeing how Tyrone line up. Hope the rumours that they have been working on a more attacking style are correct. The ultra defensive setup isn't fun to watch, I doubt it's fun to play, and the biggest flaw of all is that it doesn't actually work. There is plenty of talent and pace in that team and I really hope this summer that they are able to express themselves and commit more to attack than in recent times.

Fuzzman

southtyronegael

think he is playing. scored at least a couple of points so far. tyrone 0-9 derry 0-6 half time.

Walter Cronc

Great win for Derry minors. Couple of late Tyrone scores made it tighter than it should have been.

Norf Tyrone

Derry prob deserved it just.

Some great scores from the muckers the difference.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Hotrocks

Another good minor side gone!  This top of the range academy in Garvaghy starting to bear fruit!

GJL

Where could I watch this live online?

God14

Bbc i player or rte equivalent with a vpn
Most paid for subscription streaming services, your sports mania and the like will have it.
Possibly premier sports.tv for a legit sibscription?
Up Tyrone!

BennyHarp

Derrys tackling hasn't improved much anyway!
That was never a square ball!!

square_ball

Quote from: Hotrocks on May 28, 2017, 01:42:55 PM
Another good minor side gone!  This top of the range academy in Garvaghy starting to bear fruit!

That Derry side are highly rated too and that's the nature of knockout football it's all in the day.

Aaron Boone

Tyrone goal before half-time could end this as a contest.

8 to 4.

BennyCake

Quote from: GJL on May 28, 2017, 01:54:02 PM
Where could I watch this live online?

Seriously, don't bother.

I've seen more intensity in a game of dominoes.

Hotrocks

Cant believe how poor Derry are.  Total mis match.

screenexile

Tyrone have missed a bagful already and are playing quite poorly but even with that we have shown absolutely nothing. Danny tallon may as well be lying at home as on the pitch nobody wants to pass to him!

The sooner this shambles is over the better!!

Captain Obvious

Tyrone won this game by 11 points last year and they are well on their way to that winning margin again.