2019 Joe McDonagh Cup

Started by Mossy Bruce, March 10, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G@@

Score predictions?

Laois 3-21 v 2-19 Westmeath
"I can't get over you - 'till you come out from under him" - Pat Shortt - Class!

MasterJ

Quote from: G@@ on June 29, 2019, 05:26:14 PM
Score predictions?

Laois 3-21 v 2-19 Westmeath

Laois 2-23 Westmeath 2-18

Mossy Bruce

Oh, don't tempt fate there, lads.  ;)
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Mad Mentor

It's only 5:37am and I'm already impatient to get going. So looking forward to today it's like I'm ten again.  ;D

Mossy Bruce

Quote from: Mad Mentor on June 30, 2019, 05:39:38 AM
It's only 5:37am and I'm already impatient to get going. So looking forward to today it's like I'm ten again.  ;D
Haha! It's 05:39:19 AM Irish time but 10:36 pm here in Oregon, right now. I need to get some sleep, somehow, so I can get up at 5:30 am, get some coffee in me to be awake by 2:00 pm Irish time--game time--kick some Westmeath arse time!

LAOIS ABÚ!
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Don Draper

This is the day the cuckoo likes and so do I

I'll cross the Seven Oceans
forever more I'll wander
'Til she has cast her loving spell on me.

Laois Abu

MasterJ

Heading on bus in few hours. Just cant wait.

LAOIS ABÚ

Giovanni

Mossy throw in's at 1.45. The time on that link I posted yesterday was incorrect

Mossy Bruce

Quote from: Giovanni on June 30, 2019, 09:11:24 AM
Mossy throw in's at 1.45. The time on that link I posted yesterday was incorrect
Whew! Good catch. Just in time. Thanks, Giovanni!
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Helix.

Quote from: Mossy Bruce on June 30, 2019, 01:44:25 PM
Quote from: Giovanni on June 30, 2019, 09:11:24 AM
Whew! Good catch. Just in time. Thanks, Giovanni!

Hopefully keep it going. Another gear in Laois need to see Picky and Willie Dunphy get I to game. Purcell having great game so far!

Mossy Bruce

Fantastic! I expected Laois to win but not by that kind of margin!
Those lads did Laois proud! What a year.
Time to rattle some dubs! 8)
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

SCFC

Keeping a close eye on the Leinster final now as the winners will be our semi final opponents after we play Dublin and Tipp. 😉

Mad Mentor

I'm ready for bed now after all the excitement. What a performance.

Milltown Row2

After Tipps performance today Laois should be confident that they can be, at the very least, be competitive
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mossy Bruce

Maybe I’m a little heady from the quality of play for this Joe McDonagh run and with the decisive results of today’s match but if we can run the dubs real close, next weekend, that will send quite the signal for Leinster, next year.

Hats off to Mr. Brennan, his staff, and lads in blue and white! What a joy to follow!
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!