Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: rodney trotter on March 25, 2020, 09:55:48 PM
Lots of things he says smack of hypocricy. He ranted about Sky on Twitter and on RTE, and when he was pushed out of RTE, he took up the offer by Eir saying he missed being a pundit.
Eirsport is part of Eir broadband package (Eur 40 p/m) in the 26 counties
Is it part of any similar package in the 6 counties?

imtommygunn

Getting more stick today. Tweeting out about the Ulster hospital not having Ppe equipment when it does. Turns out he thought the doctor who tweeted him worked in another hospital.

Main Street

Due to the enforced absence of the pundit GAA platform and his place on it, Joe's already loose screws are popping out one by one.

rodney trotter

Quote from: Main Street on March 26, 2020, 12:09:31 PM
Lots of things he says smack of hypocricy. He ranted about Sky on Twitter and on RTE, and when he was pushed out of RTE, he took up the offer by Eir saying he missed being a pundit.

Don't use Eir.. I'm not in the 6 Counties. Cavan 

Monaghan borders 3 of the 6 Counties so you should have some Idea. Not like it's Dublin or Cork as another poster said.

delgany

Quote from: rodney trotter on March 30, 2020, 09:03:36 PM

Monaghan borders 3 of the 6 Counties so you should have some Idea. Not like it's Dublin or Cork as another poster said.

It's available via Sky subscription

marty34

Quote from: delgany on March 30, 2020, 09:48:05 PM

After you sign up with Sky, is it free or do you have to pay Eir on top of Sky?

Main Street

I know what people expect but it's not always true that a Monaghan person knows everthing, sometimes on a rare occasion we can appear to be as dumb as some of our neighbours.
If I lived in Monaghan then I probably would have been able to keep lubricated  the inherited traits of naturally knowing everything, but as decades in exile kick in, I have found that nothing can replace the lush smell of a Monaghan shuck for inspiration.

delgany

Quote from: marty34 on March 30, 2020, 10:22:44 PM
Quote from: delgany on March 30, 2020, 09:48:05 PM

After you sign up with Sky, is it free or do you have to pay Eir on top of Sky?

It ain't free to view on sky

shyted

His piece today in the gaelic life,jesus christ he loves himself what an absolute p***k

Baile Brigín 2

I see he is down to play in a soccer fundraiser, a Shels XI v Celeb XI in November for Beaumont.

A worthy cause and all that, but how did he wriggle into that set? He has always been negative towords soccer in general and Irish soccer in particular. Is his agent under instruction?

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: the_daddy on April 14, 2020, 03:44:54 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on April 14, 2020, 03:27:06 PM
I see he is down to play in a soccer fundraiser, a Shels XI v Celeb XI in November for Beaumont.

A worthy cause and all that, but how did he wriggle into that set? He has always been negative towords soccer in general and Irish soccer in particular. Is his agent under instruction?

I like kicking Brolly as much as the next man but doesn't Beaumont deal with a lot of transplants?

I'm sure it does. I understand this is a soccer club doing a generic fundraiser. His name does jump out.

screenexile

Explosive enough interview with Eirsport Brolly lifts the lid on the feud between players and the County Board over Coleman getting sacked... he fairly stuck the boot into Mickey Moran!!

sensethetone

Quote from: screenexile on April 30, 2020, 12:10:06 AM
Explosive enough interview with Eirsport Brolly lifts the lid on the feud between players and the County Board over Coleman getting sacked... he fairly stuck the boot into Mickey Moran!!
Any link to that? Cheers

imtommygunn

He really is very bitter about Micky Moran.

What is his problem with him?

marty34

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 30, 2020, 09:40:27 AM
He really is very bitter about Micky Moran.

What is his problem with him?

Maybe because he, unlike Joe, doesn't seek the limelight and doesn't do interviews etc. Oh, and successful.