TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenmachine

Dexter is an unbelievable series, the fourth season is some of the best tv i've ever watched! Started watching brotherhood and 24 recently-good tv and should keep me busy for a week or two!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

DownFanatic

Dexter is the best series on TV bar none.

tyroneboi

Gabriel_Hurl

It's only just started over here - and only has 6 episodes in the first season but AMC (creators of Mad Men and Breaking Bad) have another cracking show on their hands.

It's a zombie series based on the comic "The Walking Dead". It's already been picked up for a second season.

Bogball XV

Quote from: Bogball XV on June 10, 2010, 10:50:08 PMI might get The Unit for myself too.

Got series one of this - awful trite rubbish imo.

nrico2006

The Walking Dead starts tonight on Sky, looking forward to it.  Had no shows to watch since the end of 24, Lost and Flashforward but have started watching The Event recently which looks good so far.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

el_cuervo_fc

The Walking Dead seems like it could be a good show alright.  I've started into watching that NCIS.  I always wonder how the Navy get involved in all those cases though  ??? ???

Jimmy Joe

They even end up in the desert in Mexico?

lurganblue

Sticking with the 24 boxsets at the min. Can't understand how I didn't watch these from the start. Excellent.

Hoping Santa might bring me the pacific series. Apart from that I've been muddling through the new series of fringe, which has turned into crap IMO

Croí na hÉireann

About to start season 5 of the Wire, anything after this is going to be a massive letdown...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Bogball XV

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 05, 2010, 03:06:30 PM
About to start season 5 of the Wire, anything after this is going to be a massive letdown...
true, i've been struggling to replace it, although, no, i won't say it.

Anyone watch the other show 'The Corner' (?) on which the wire was based? 

Billys Boots

Anyone like 'The Middle'?  I do.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Billys Boots on November 05, 2010, 04:13:58 PM
Anyone like 'The Middle'?  I do.
Is this a Malcolm In the Middle-alike? Which I loved!

clarshack

anyone watch 'the walking dead' tonite.

thought it was good myself although they did rip off '28 days later' a bit, with him waking up in the hospital and all that.

Celt_Man

Anyone watching the new series of Deadliest Catch on Discovery... for some reason I'm glued to it!! Very entertaining stuff
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010