TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

down6061689194

Thon Glee is possibly the queerest show on TV.

Desperate Houswives is on tonight.

http://www.sidereel.com/Dexter/season-1
Dexter is brilliant
And you can watch 1 free every day on that site.

ziggysego

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on March 03, 2010, 09:28:26 PM
The Cleveland show is good as well.

Auntie Mama, she's ouuuuuuuutragious!
Testing Accessibility

EagleLord

That was an odd owl episode wasnt it Zig?!  :D

The amount he kept bokin' up when he found out! They had that bit in family guy befoe too, class!

ziggysego

Definitely the best one to-date. Laughed myself stupid, especially when Auntie Mama came clean to Cleveland :D
Testing Accessibility

Kimbap

Lots of good shows about at the moment and I'm always on the look out for new ones.These days I only really watch box sets as I live in Asia so not much on the telly.Here some of the best ones ive been watching over the last year or so.

The Wire
The shield
Dexter
Rome
Weeds
Entourage
Arrested development
Curb Your Enthusiasm ..........Best comedy Ive seen

Also been watching "hardy Bucks" on youtube, Haven't laughed as much at the telly/computer before or since.

tyrone86

Downloaded Justified there, a new show that started in America this week starring Timothy Olyphant from Deadwood. A good debut at least, it certainly has potential.

Celt_Man

Quote from: tyrone86 on March 20, 2010, 12:40:39 AM
Downloaded Justified there, a new show that started in America this week starring Timothy Olyphant from Deadwood. A good debut at least, it certainly has potential.

Good actor, have good time for him
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

clarshack

A good actor IMO. he's been in a few good shows such as Scream 2, Gone In 60 Seconds, The Girl Next Door, Die Hard 4, A Perfect Getaway etc

Celt_Man

Quote from: clarshack on March 20, 2010, 01:02:46 AM

A good actor IMO. he's been in a few good shows such as Scream 2, Gone In 60 Seconds, The Girl Next Door, Die Hard 4, A Perfect Getaway etc

and one cool mofo in Deadwood

BallyhaiseMan

Skins
Inbetweeners
Reaper
Chuck
Supernatural.

Favourite of all time is Veronica Mars,
watched the first two seasons in something like 2 weeks,
Addicted to it. Downloaded it,and also later got the DVD.
I never get sick of watching it .

clarshack

Quote from: Celt_Man on March 20, 2010, 01:04:11 AM

is there many seasons of deadwood?

Celt_Man

Quote from: clarshack on March 20, 2010, 01:16:01 AM
Quote from: Celt_Man on March 20, 2010, 01:04:11 AM

is there many seasons of deadwood?
3 seasons of 12 hour long episodes - worth it

JimStynes

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on March 20, 2010, 01:05:12 AM
Skins
Inbetweeners
Reaper
Chuck
Supernatural.

Favourite of all time is Veronica Mars,
watched the first two seasons in something like 2 weeks,
Addicted to it. Downloaded it,and also later got the DVD.
I never get sick of watching it .

Not a fan of that Veronica Mars although Kristen Bell is a total magnet. That Gilmore Girls show that is on E4 is probably the most annoying show on TV ever, such a pile of shite it is.

Does anyone remember the TV series called Tour of Duty which was set during the vietnam war, i used to love that show, with Sarge being my fav character.

The best TV series ever imo has to be The Wire.

JimStynes

Quote from: Kimbap on March 04, 2010, 02:57:56 PM
Lots of good shows about at the moment and I'm always on the look out for new ones.These days I only really watch box sets as I live in Asia so not much on the telly.Here some of the best ones ive been watching over the last year or so.

The Wire
The shield
Dexter
Rome
Weeds
Entourage
Arrested development
Curb Your Enthusiasm ..........Best comedy Ive seen

Also been watching "hardy Bucks" on youtube, Haven't laughed as much at the telly/computer before or since.

That Hardy Bucks on youtube is fuckin hilarious

Jen Cui

Burger and chips please....