TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Quote from: screenexile on December 18, 2012, 04:21:54 PM
Was that the boul' Francie Brady in the last Love/Hate??
Aye, thought Nige was going to get the Mrs Nugent treatment when i saw him!

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 18, 2012, 01:20:06 PM
Quote from: screenexile on December 18, 2012, 09:49:27 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on December 17, 2012, 11:49:49 PM
Homeland season 2 finale was decent!

Haven't seen it yet but watched Dexter's season finale. It was good as well but not as good as the last 2. Great show though. Hope to get through Homeland and the last 2 Love/Hate's this evening. Should be a good evening!
I got a bottle of champagne and a box of rubbers in my Secret Santa at work so I'm hoping for a good evening too. I just hope the wife is out when I get home  ;D

Posh w**k?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Well that was a different ending to what I was expecting, a lot of unanswered questions. Who is the mole inside? Saul?  Did Brody do it after all? Cracking show and have really not seen anything (drama wise) as good as it in a long time. Early Cracker and Trial and retribution where decent drama's but the American's really do it on a grander, stylish scale
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Sol is such a great character. You just don't know who he really is! Great finish, did not know how they would keep Brodys character legitimately alive, but they have just about managed!

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Jonah

I'm glad I watched Homeland last night and didn't wait till tonight like I was gonna do as Milltown and From the Bunker have pretty much given it away for anyone who hasn't watched it!

Great show though, season 3 is set up nicely and I'm looking forward to it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jonah on December 19, 2012, 11:43:33 AM
I'm glad I watched Homeland last night and didn't wait till tonight like I was gonna do as Milltown and From the Bunker have pretty much given it away for anyone who hasn't watched it!

f**k!! Didn't realise people would wait untill Sunday and watch on 4!! Sorry
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 19, 2012, 01:44:05 PM

Aye cheers.

ziggy90

Donut. >:(
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ziggy90 on December 19, 2012, 08:11:22 PM

Ah go fook yourselves lol

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 19, 2012, 09:20:06 PM

I watched it last night but cunting Sky+ stopped recording a few mins from end just as Brody was about to kill the President! Seems to have a habit of that on RTE.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 19, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

f**k!! Didn't realise people would wait until Sunday and watch on 4!! Sorry

I watched it last night but cunting Sky+ stopped recording a few mins from end just as Brody was about to kill the President! Seems to have a habit of that on RTE.

Season 1 box set available here but the second series isn't? Well that's not true you can get it online from the States but looking to get it as a Xmas gift, is there anywhere else i can get it?

ziggy90

Fargin hell, you're as bad as the other donut. Some of us wont get to see it until Sunday.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

BenDover

Same thing happened to me fkn Sky+ was ripping. Great finish to this season and sets it up nicely for the 3rd

Minder

Same here with Sky+, it is on RTE Player but doesent seem to be available here in the north. Probably because CH4 are also showing it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"