The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Desperate result and performance tonight.How come we are so good in Europe but very erratic domestically? I don't know what to make of Poch now.FA Cup is our only chance of a trophy,but he doesn't seem to take it seriously,and a top four place is in serious doubt,which will make the likes of Kane and Eriksen question their Spurs futures

Maroon Manc

Poch getting off lightly in the media, he's done a brilliant job at Spurs but this seasons league performances aren't good enough. You could make a case for their best 1-11 been the best in the league. I haven't seen a great deal of them this season but thought Trippier was very poor against City, don't know whether that was a  one off but he didn't look in Walker's class.

Maroon Manc

Spurs heading for trouble judging by the size of their increased debt.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Maroon Manc on October 31, 2018, 01:26:14 PM
Spurs heading for trouble judging by the size of their increased debt.

Surely have factored in the potential of not quantifying for the UCL for say, 2 or 3 years in this all.

If not, and they don't....there could be an impending disaster.

That said, a club in London is worth more than enough I suppose to avoid a Leeds-like meltdown.

LooseCannon

What do you think of shit? Tottenham.
What do you think of Tottenham? Shit.

Farrandeelin

Well well well, knocking city outta Europe.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

GJL

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 17, 2019, 10:08:20 PM
Well well well, knocking city outta Europe.

Fearon would be some craic if he was still about....

Dearg

A blind man could see Jose was never the man for Spurs.
I don't expect him to last much longer.
Spurs are like Arsenal, going nowhere fast.

Jell 0 Biafra

I found the appointment mystifying too.    In fairness, he had Kane and Son working together very well on the break, but to play his game, you need a better defence than Spurs have.

I'd say he needs to win a cup to keep his job, but even if he doesn't, maybe they'll give him enough time to ruin next season too.

dec

quit yo jibbajabba

Jeebus this threads been quiet. We need to make more of an effort lads in honour of big Tone

trailer

Julian Nagelsmann, Luis Enrique, Arne Slot, Graham Potter, Julen Lopetegui, Brendan Rodgers and Mauricho Pochettino

Ange Postecoglou