Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Angelo a lot of people in Derry liked him when he gave 10000 i forgot about it Elisha a trouncing.

Armagh18

Quote from: trailer on April 02, 2021, 09:00:22 AM
I saw this on Twitter, very apt.

"If you cannot handle any criticism of your favourite politician or political party then you don't belong to a political party. You belong to a cult."
Very true. What party do you support or are you not fussy as long as they are sticking the boot in Sinn Fein?

Snapchap

"If you cannot handle any criticism of your favourite politician or political party then you don't belong to a political party. You belong to a cult."

I've seen quite a few SF supporting posters here criticise SF's actions at the funeral. Maybe you missed those posts just. On the flip side of the coin - I'd say devoting such an inordinate amount of time and effort to attacking SF online while saying nothing about who or what you do support - well that seems more than a bit cult-ish.

By the way, I know you said there were "no breaches at John Hume's funeral that were the fault of the SDLP" and that " to say otherwise it an outright lie". That in mind, I assume you do feel that Micheal and Colum are more than 2m apart in the above photo, yes? Or....perish the thought here...but...were YOU the one telling "outright lies"?  :o

trailer

Quote from: Snapchap on April 02, 2021, 10:57:09 AM

I've seen quite a few SF supporting posters here criticise SF's actions at the funeral. Maybe you missed those posts just. On the flip side of the coin - I'd say devoting such an inordinate amount of time and effort to attacking SF online while saying nothing about who or what you do support - well that seems more than a bit cult-ish.

By the way, I know you said there were "no breaches at John Hume's funeral that were the fault of the SDLP" and that " to say otherwise it an outright lie". That in mind, I assume you do feel that Micheal and Colum are more than 2m apart in the above photo, yes? Or....perish the thought here...but...were YOU the one telling "outright lies"?  :o

You seem to have some bee in you bonnet about 2 meters between people.

Dire Ear

Nicola Mallon------very apt !

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on April 02, 2021, 11:35:51 AM

You claimed that there were "no breaches at John Hume's funeral that were the fault of the SDLP" and that " to say otherwise it an outright lie". Regulations prohibited people standing within 2m of each other.

So I'm just making sure people know who's actually the one telling outright lies.

trailer

Quote from: Snapchap on April 02, 2021, 11:47:46 AM

You claimed that there were "no breaches at John Hume's funeral that were the fault of the SDLP" and that " to say otherwise it an outright lie". Regulations prohibited people standing within 2m of each other.

So I'm just making sure people know who's actually the one telling outright lies.

Did they? Please provide the link to those regulations.

Armagh18

Is that not the rule that you're crying about SF breaking?

Franko

Quote from: Snapchap on April 02, 2021, 11:47:46 AM

Trailer getting Steve Aiken'd here by the looks of things

trailer

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 02, 2021, 11:49:19 AM

No.

Armagh18

Quote from: trailer on April 02, 2021, 11:56:06 AM

No.
What are you crying about then

trailer

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 02, 2021, 11:57:21 AM

No.

There was a limit on Public Gatherings. I think it was 30 people at the time, might be 25 now. SF organised the Funeral with people turning out in Black and White despite those regulations being in place. That's what the issue is. This is has been all over the news, weird that you guys don't know that.

Angelo

Quote from: trailer on April 02, 2021, 12:04:03 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 02, 2021, 11:57:21 AM

No.

There was a limit on Public Gatherings. I think it was 30 people at the time, might be 25 now. SF organised the Funeral with people turning out in Black and White despite those regulations being in place. That's what the issue is. This is has been all over the news, weird that you guys don't know that.

Those limits were also broken at Hume's funeral.

What a pathetic character you are.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Interesting story breaking this morning.

https://www.ontheditch.com/taoiseach-micheal-martin-breached-public-health-guidelines-at-prohibited-event-honouring-his-father/

Maybe Louther can advise if that is a far right editorial.

I expect Colum to be calling for Martin to go.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

skeog

The DITCH would be a place SF would know well.Stakeknife organised a fair few a DITCH as their final resting place while he was on the payroll of the Crown forces.Angelo would you know when the trial is going to be.