Kerry v Mayo - Super 8s Round 1

Started by Mayo4Sam14, July 07, 2019, 10:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam14

I wouldn't know too much about the extended Kerry panel, so I could be missing someone, but I can't see any standout midfield options on the bench and Moran will hardly last 70 in that weather
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

kerryforsam19

Gavin Crowley, Adrian Spillane, Shane Enright and James Donoghue in for Kerry.  Kerry will win handy. Expect to win by 10plus.  We didn't show for league final. Nows our day. Not end world for loser today  as both will beat Donegal

From the Bunker

Quote from: kerryforsam19 on July 14, 2019, 03:53:44 PM
Gavin Crowley, Adrian Spillane, Shane Enright and James Donoghue in for Kerry.  Kerry will win handy. Expect to win by 10plus.  We didn't show for league final. Nows our day. Not end world for loser today  as both will beat Donegal

There is doubt you are from Kerry.

armaghniac

What is it with these jerseys?
Surely Mayo could wear something with a lot of red and Kerry mostly white?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mayo4Sam14

TheOptimist

Mayo4Sam14

Kerry getting very soft frees inside

Blowitupref

11 minutes played Kerry 0-7 Mayo 0-3. Like the earlier game loads of room for the two forwards lines to score and create. 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

BennyCake

Another all star nailed on for Clarke

whitey

Mayo4Sam14

Mayo playing the foot passing game again, but apparently they've forgotten how to play a pass

Blowitupref

Kerry well on top and should be further ahead. 25 mins played Kerry 0-11 Mayo 0-4.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Mayo4Sam14

clarshack

Mayo were blowing out of their arses after about 15 mins.

J70

Hope Bonner and Patton are watching this intently.