Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

quit yo jibbajabba

Picture up on the twitter. 13 stitches during recent league match?

sidelineball

Ewan loves to take aim at Tyrone GAA

Moonshine

Quote from: tyronerebel on July 31, 2020, 01:59:08 PM
Ill start the predictions for this weekend

Drumquin Wolfe Tones v Errigal Ciaran                             Drumquin
Clann na nGael v Fianna Oile·n an Ghuail CLG                  Clan na nGeal
Dungannon Thomas Clarkes v Pomeroy Plunketts            Pomeroy
Moy Tir na nOg v Loughmacrory St. Teresa's                     Lough
Coalisland Fianna v Dromore St. Dympna's                       Coalisland
Trillick St. Macartan's v Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's           Trillick
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa v Killyclogher St. Mary's            KC
Errigal Ciaran v An Charraig Mhor                                     Carrickmore
Omagh St Enda's v Donaghmore St. Patrick's                   Donaghmore
Galbally Pearses v Clonoe O`Rahilly's                               Clonoe
Edendork St Malachy's v Greencastle St. Patrick's             Edendork
Tattyreagh St. Patrick's v Stewartstown Harps                 Tats
Eglish St. Patrick's v Augher St Macartan's                        Eglish
Aghaloo O'Neill's v Beragh Red Knights                             Aghaloo
Moortown St Malachy's v Naomh Eoghan                         NTS
Rock St Patrick's v Owen Roe O`Neill's                             OR
Strabane Sigersons v Clogher Eire Og                             Clogher
Aghyaran St. Davog's v Gortin St Patrick's                       Aghyaran
Cookstown Fr. Rock's v Urney St Columba's                     Cookstown
Fintona Pearses v Kildress Wolfe Tones                           Kildress
Brackaville Owen Roes v Killyman St. Mary's                    Killyman
Castlederg St Eugene's v Brockagh Emmetts                  Derg
Killeeshil St Mary's v Glenelly St. Joseph's                        Killeshil
Eskra Emmetts v Derrytresk Fir an Chnoic                       Eskra

Way off in some predictions in division 1. Big result for galbally. Are any teams taking the friendly league serious?

ONeill

Derrylaughan unlucky today. Interesting McGuinness-esque system they're employing. Could take a scalp.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: ONeill on August 03, 2020, 12:20:03 AM
Derrylaughan unlucky today. Interesting McGuinness-esque system they're employing. Could take a scalp.

They've been playing like that for years.....suppose you have to cut your cloth accordingly.

redzone

I see they ticketed the Magherafelt championship game, any word on clonoe Island game going the same way. Surely it would be to big a risk not to. Its, massive game and will draw a lot of support from outside the county.

Moonshine

Quote from: redzone on August 03, 2020, 10:23:07 AM
I see they ticketed the Magherafelt championship game, any word on clonoe Island game going the same way. Surely it would be to big a risk not to. Its, massive game and will draw a lot of support from outside the county.

I'd imagine all games will be ticketed. At the minute 400 can only be in attendance. I know in league games this might be more but come championship alot of eyes will be watching to ensure correct protocol is followed. It's a clubs worst nightmare 200 tickets between club members. You would imagine clonoe and coalisland might have 400 each looking to go. Alot of kids might miss out .

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Moonshine on August 03, 2020, 10:33:38 AM
Quote from: redzone on August 03, 2020, 10:23:07 AM

I'd imagine all games will be ticketed. At the minute 400 can only be in attendance. I know in league games this might be more but come championship alot of eyes will be watching to ensure correct protocol is followed. It's a clubs worst nightmare 200 tickets between club members. You would imagine clonoe and coalisland might have 400 each looking to go. Alot of kids might miss out .

The last time Clonoe and Coalisland played at Edendork in the Championship the game was delayed, then thrown in and there was still people outside queuing to get in.

They have no choice but to stream this one. In normal times you would expect about 7 or 8 thousand at it.

square_ball

It will definitely have to be streamed you would have thought. They streamed Ardboe-Coalisland from edendork last year so at least they know it can be done. Although they are bound to be nervous after their last effort at streaming a match.

I wouldn't like to be the secretary of either club having to give out tickets for this one.

GetOverTheBar

They may give TG4 a call to see what they done right. Tyrone being what it is, there'll be a mess up somewhere along the line with streaming, although they have every warning possible about demand this time. It won't wash, again.

Moonshine

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 03, 2020, 12:14:56 PM
They may give TG4 a call to see what they done right. Tyrone being what it is, there'll be a mess up somewhere along the line with streaming, although they have every warning possible about demand this time. It won't wash, again.

You think tg4 would look to televise some of the games after all it's probably the most competitive club championship in ireland

sidelineball

Always thought Jerome Quinn done an excellent job, saw some of the Antrim championship lately and again was impressed.

inroundthesquare

Couple of bad injuries for Errigal - Darragh Canavan broken wrist, Paudge McAnenly ACL, forward line was where they struggled badly last year too

LeoMc

Quote from: inroundthesquare on August 04, 2020, 06:50:42 PM
Couple of bad injuries for Errigal - Darragh Canavan broken wrist, Paudge McAnenly ACL, forward line was where they struggled badly last year too

Even with the condensed season we are getting the required 2 weeks of Yerra, yerra.